@hybridlore
Active 2 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Oh it’s so good!!!!!!!
I can’t wait to see it in color!!!!!!!
SO GOOD!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh man. My cousin had Lyme disease. so, I kinda know first hand how deadly that can be. I’ll be praying for you.
Nope. I’m not going to collage. I plan to stay right here at home. The things that I want to do in life (write and home school a family) don’t need a collage degree (and certainly don’t need collage debt. lol) I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal ok!!
so it’s basically like a “speculative fanfiction” of world history. Basically, what if instead of the Earth being one planet, it was a galaxy, and its countries and stuff are all different planets? So instead of sea battles there are space battles and that kind of thing. All that is more worldbuilding than anything else, I…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi! My name is Liberty Durmaz. I’m a newer KP member, and not very active either. I’m currently working on a new exciting WIP! I’m also participating in Inktober for writers. Some other things about me:
I’m a young home-educated follower of Jesus Christ. I’m filled with the passion to write God glorifying stories.…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I LOVE the Little House books!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle sure thing!!
I wouldn’t mind that. I don’t listen to podcasts much but that sounds interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed he seems sad…..
What happened?
-
Liberty replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes! I am rather new, and I’ve not been active in months!!! I’ve thought about checking in now and then, but you know… I’m busy!
Updates:
I’m finally getting back into a schedule!! And, I’ve started working more on writing. I have a WIP series now too, which makes me so excited!! This will be my first serious-goi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings whoa, very cool!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I would love to talk more. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I was on a trip. Anyway, I’m an Anglican. Since you’re a Catholic, does that mean you celebrate all the random holidays like Candlemas and Michaelmas and Ascension? No one I know beyond my church does. Your WIP sounds interesting. I don’t have much to…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
writer’s block🫠
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@esther-c I know😭
@mineralizedwritings 👀👀👀 (their personalities are so vastly different tho😂😂)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Last name buddy with Lesli? 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Aww, so saddd!! 😭
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Aesthetic for Moishe Mintz✨
(a main side character for a WIP I came up with earlier this year and have recently been playing around with👀)
I gotta say he might be my fav charrie from this newer WIP

-
freedom replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
😭😭🫂
it’s one of the best MCU lines ever✨✨✨
and I have no idea what’s going on here anymore either😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Observe the Min in her natural habitat as she attempts to gain control of her mental health by chattering with her many dumb internet friends./J
Hey I had that as my forum signature just like 2 days ago XD
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hiiii stranger that I totally don’t text every day😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @loopylin
Ok so I can’t share the finished cover bc y’know I’m waiting until I finish the whole thing XD but here’s the lineart for the cover of my fantasy scifi wip OLH.
It cuts off bc the drawing is huge and my scanner i tiny lol.

- Load More

Oooof, sorry. *hands you cookies*
@theducktator *gratefully takes cookies*
Thankfully I finally got around to writing a scene today and I love it/am having fun with it✨