@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s a short story war (contest) to the death (literary speaking) lololol.
You write a short story about the prompt given. (This time it was Tell the story of a scar.)
You can use new settings/characters or use characters from your own WIP, as long as the flow of the story is clear to people who haven’t read your WIP.
Then y…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay, people still want to do this!
If you need extra details, check the first post of this topic written by Rae. She says 500 words requirement, no set maximum.
And yes, you post the story on here for people to read when the deadline hits. You do not read other people’s entries before you have written yours and posted it, that way the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle's profile was updated 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, I do!
I have grapheme-color, month-to-color, spatial sequence, ordinal linguistic personification, a little sound-to-color, faint motion+touch-to-sound… Still figuring out that last one XD
And piano keys have colors too. That doesn’t even have a name, I think it’s an extension of grapheme-color.
If you need to ask questions…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, I know how to do that.
Step 1
Click on your own profile. (you can click on your picture on this forum and It’ll go there.) This should take you to where you have your background set up and can manage your account.
Step 2
There should be a list of green words just below your background (Activity, Profile, Notifications, Friends,…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This is great!! I love this!
I’ll tag a few more people in case they’re interested.
@koshka @power @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon
(Look up there at Whaley’s post)
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I would love to wake up this topic again. I never participated but I wanted to.
Tagging extra people: @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @raxforge @liberty @theshadow @calyhuge
I’ll just give a new short story prompt. And here it is:
Tell the story of a scar.
You can use new settings/characters or use characters from your own WIP, as long as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Thank you 🙃
-
Liberty replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
By the way, I have a question that anyone can answer:
How can I access the place underneath what I write? The place where you put all your little sayings?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
What is the tech level in this world? I don’t want to force a modern age character into a medieval setting without changing them up.
-
Liberty replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes! I love looking up at the stars when I exercise Buddy in the evening. There’s something so awe-striking and majestically mysterious feeling with the stars. Have you ever seen the Sight&Sound production of DAVID? Well, there’s one song in the show where David sings about the stars—“Creation Sings”. Whenever I see the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
who to add… who to add… 😑😑
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Silfair
“There’s lots a’ instruments in there–includin’ some I’ve never seen before. Maybe from wherever they’re from.” Sniper gestured to Silvanis and co.
Silvanis gave Fairy a side eye. “No.”
Fairy deflated, looking at Silvanis slightly grumpily. “Why not? You used…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I coulda told you that. She was never gonna tell you. This is Freedom we’re talking about. The royal no-spoilers queen. lolololol
Wasn’t always so.
You weren’t here back when she was more active.
(Now I feel old)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Thx.
Cool! I like the statement “Imma just ‘hehe’ my way through life” XD
- Load More
