@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hugo: *is having a mental crisis*
also Hugo: *apologizes for the inconvenience*
I want to hug him so bad <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Writing this boy is all about being the sensitive person in the group, but also being self-restricting and polite. Kinda funny to write. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Art. *Eats the art* Mm, tasty.
I love it when people first start digital art and I can see the work and quick progress, I can definitely see that here!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I just realized there’s nothing to wait for at this point, I can reply. XD Okay.
Hugo
“We’re all from different worlds and stuck in a castle. At least, that’s what seems to be the case,” the young man Rowan said.
Hugo laughed. “So what, we can’t do anything without interdimensional travel? Like in the science fiction…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m not sure either, but it’s an idea. We need more of those.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This is true 😖 And since Dante doesn’t actually belong in the school, you could also deal with the mess of him pretending to be a student
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Idk how that could involve other people’s characters tho
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well a lot of characters want to but there’s one in particular
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I do have a character who wants to kill Dante
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It’s only been a few days. I think it would help to find some good conflict. Can’t think of what.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed That looks great! The proportions and the hands are so good
*ahem* Alright, we need to work on this. Repeat after me: ALL THE ART AND WRITING SNIPPETS I SHARE DOÂ NOT HAVE TO BE SAD.
lol amen to that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Did the adventure rp kill this
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, alright! Thanks.
Everett – Elderstrand (with Ilahna and Klethen)
Everett left the soldier far behind him, though he was astonished to find that the whole town appeared desolate – other than the one man he’d found.
He continued to walk throughout the area, until voices reached his ears. The words at this point…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes… very sad… 🥺
*ahem* Alright, we need to work on this. Repeat after me: ALL THE ART AND WRITING SNIPPETS I SHARE DOÂ NOT HAVE TO BE SAD.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 10 months ago
Ohhhh, I am totally doing this for my newest MCs!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae Any character! 😊
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
One thing I forgot to mention about Baron’s (Brutus’s) appearance is that his clothes are dirty, almost as if he slept in dirt. His scarf, face, and hair are relatively clean though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
It’s so good, but noooooo, Leon!!! 😭
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 10 months ago
Does it have to be an OC or can it be any character?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Wyoh ate my post 😫
As I said before my post was devoured…
You’re welcome to have your character join me and Jonas’ if you want (unless he objects for some reason).
Same goes for anyone’s characters who don’t have a group yet.
And @jonas, I know it’s my turn to RP, but my brain doesn’t want to right now 🤷…[Read more]
- Load More
