@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry, I was writing my rp when you posted yours, but besides Marcellus introducing himself no harm seems to have come from it.
Wait. What? Choking people?! WHAT?
Lol that was a very amusing reaction
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
im not gonna fill his rps up with my conlang, I just thought that one would be fun 🙃
I think it was kinda cool!
Oh of course! But be warned, Baron will try to kill you. *sigh*
lol.
How does this keep happening with my charries?!
In Character Party, it was Nahim and swiss cheese, in Adventure RP it’s Baron (Brutus) and…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge
Whoops… it took me way too long to write this…
Marcellus is somewhere between fifteen and eighteen… I wanted him to be eighteen, but tbh, I haven’t fully decided yet.
Marcellus — near the edges of Elderstrand (With Julian, Leon, Ben, Baron, and Flare)
“Afraid not. we’ve been trying to find someone who w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Leon and Julian–> With Baron (Brutus), Ben Gunn, and Flare, at the Everstrand edge
Leon whipped about as a voice spoke from behind.
“Are you from around here?” the newcomer asked.
Leon blinked. The uniform this stranger had on was unlike anything he had ever seen. He glanced at the young man’s boots and squinted. They did…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge
Marcellus — near the edges of ElderstrandMarcellus crept along a wall, his feet moving silently. He realized he’d reached a dead end, so he turned around and started back.
The sky was dark. He didn’t like being out so late. Not unless he was out with family… or his friends. Hey but the stars were pretty.…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Maybe whoever wins becomes the next prompter and the next judge/one of the next judges, that seems like a fair deal.
Yes! That sounds like a good idea!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m thinking about sending in the NPCs sometime soon. In particular, for the two groups in Elderstrand, I think a good time to do that will be coming up.
Okay sounds goodie.
Lastly, @grcr, I know you aren’t part of a group yet. I imagine that any group would be happy to let your character meet up. Otherwise, if you want some NPCs to hel…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We have three groups in Elderstrand, if I’m not mistaking, which two do you mean?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 10 months ago
Got it. Thanks.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
This is one of the songs from a favorite musical of mine. It isn’t perfect, because the main character is married and has a son, but this song of his really reminded me of Alan.
Let me know what you think.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I was wondering the same thing.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Bring it on!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 10 months ago
YES MA’AM!
I would love to do this! I’ll most likely work on it today or tomorrow!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
100%
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I LOVE IT!!! This is so, so good!
Btw, what program do you use to do this?
*ahem* Alright, we need to work on this. Repeat after me: ALL THE ART AND WRITING SNIPPETS I SHARE DO NOT HAVE TO BE SAD.
But why?
I love sad art!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Tenz and Reid
“Oh dear…I… So sorry, I do believe I’m experiencing an existential crisis. Please excuse me.”
Tenz smiled goofily at him, a gesture that came across as little creepy with Tenz’z fangs. “Don’t worry about it! I didn’t even notice! Besides, those things are easily fixed by a mechanic or a wacky inventor.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww thank you ☺️ *Hugo returns the hug immediately*
- Load More
