@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You’re good. It wasn’t that long.
I’ll let you go next unless you don’t want to, I’m not sure what I’d do rn. But if you want me to I could probably do something.
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@highscibeofaetherium @jonas
Sorry it’s taken me so long to reply.
Everett – Elderstrand with Ilahna and Klethen
Everett’s eyes squinted as he tried to make out further details about the cloaked figures until the man told them to run and they apparently would not be able to fight the creatures. He quickly went after the two who had bolted o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Marcel – Elderstrand (w/ Ellis, Felicity, Sara)
The group shivered, plastered against the side of the wall. Ellis gave Marcel a warning gesture towards the left street, and stared up at where the soldiers’ feet pattered above.
“Hey!” Their silence didn’t help. One of the soldiers in the street patrol pointed in thei…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We all make mistakes when making something, it’s okay 🙃
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, definitely.
I think 4pm EST is right in the middle of my piano lesson if I’m doing time zones right, but I’ll see. And I’ll definitely be praying throughout the day.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
YESSSS LET IT POUR! HAHAHAHAHA!
SOAK THEM TO THE SKIN!
LOWER MORALE AHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh I forgot Klethen has never been in a thunderstorm before 😈
But I’ll let Elizabeth RP first if she wants to.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
…
…
…
@anyone-who-cares
So… I messed up. Marcellus pronounces his Ds like Th as in Thick, not as in That.
Apparently my pronunciation of That has been… well, wrong…? I don’t even know. 😑Anyway, doesn’t really affect much, I just hate being wrong about my own characters/creations. So yeah. -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m fine with it, but Baron is gonna lose his mind if you do that. lol
Oh you have no idea. Not only is it storming which increases his power, he’s also gonna have to go into fight mode.
I’m good with it
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Please pray for the election today 🙏 Thankful our God is sovereign and in control, no matter what ✨I’ll be praying with some other online friends at 4pm EST if anyone wants to join us. 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing. That’s right, nothing note worthy here.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Felicity—Edge of ElderstrandFelicity filed whatever Marcel had just done under “figure out later” along with however she had gotten here in the first place. Her goal now was to avoid getting soaked. As she looked around, she saw that the streets were completely empty and every window was dark. It wasn’t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Dante
Suddenly, Dante remembered why he was talking to these two in the first place. He had planted the evidence and the boy was looking at him suspiciously. There was no reason to stick around.
“Well, nice talking to you. Gotta go now. I’ve got, uhh… homework.” With that, he sprinted off.
He found the rest of the Society waiting…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks both of you :]
Marcel — Edge of Everstrand
Marcel nodded and grabbed Felicity’s hand. “Hold on tight.”
He lunged for the wall and skipped up, the world turning on its side, and the rain flying into their faces. As he stepped, something white spread outward from the soles of his feet, covering the wall li…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have the worst timing for rps sorry guys
@whalekeeper @hybridlore @jonas
Felicity— idk I’m confused. She’s with Ellis Sara and Marcel
Felicity shoved her hat back on and glared at the sky. “I have some money. Let’s find an entrance quick.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Jonas, please make sure the night scenes don’t completely end before our group can get inside the city 🙏😭 Maybe you can reply to ours, since you have Ellis, and I’ll send everyone in?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*chanting*
LOCKDOWN! LOCKDOWN! LOCKDOWN!It should start storming, too. So not only will our characters be confused, afraid, and fighting for their lives, they’ll be soaked! Doesn’t that sound delightful?
- Load More

*snorts*
LOL