@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’ve been trying to RP but at this point I’m giving up I’ll write one in the morning.
Hopefully.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oops, grammar mistake! It should be *your* not *you’re*.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sure! Do you have any ideas/leading thoughts on his name and personality?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
XD. I like that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ooh! The red tailed hawk is one of my favorite birds of prey!
Okay!!! Do you want it to be a girl or a boy? For myself, hawks usually end up being girls! Obviously it would be an adult since I’m assuming you’d want it to fly. However, since we’re anthropomorphizing our animals, you could pick an age for it, too. Or, age-i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @hybridlore @loopylin @jonas
Baron (Brutus)—with Ben Gunn, Marcellus, Flare, Leon, and Julian, about to meet up with Ellis, Marcel, Sara, and Fel, I think. Elderstrand edge.
Yay. A storm. Brutus felt an unintentional rise in his powers, formulating itself as a barrier of wind around him. Brutus…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*has suddenly come to the unspeakable realization that I forgot the town was called Elderstrand and have been calling it Everstrand*
…
*I am shamed. must go away. far away*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Fantastic! Do you have any idea what kind of animal you’d want? Any specifics? Or perhaps, an animal you like?
-
Liberty changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@everyone @loopylin @koshka @raxforge @rae @theducktator @esther-c @keilah-h
I’ve got lots of animal charries! (that’s because my WIP has 100% animal characters). If anyone wants to start this up, I’d love to be a part of it!
If you need help creating animal characters, I’d love to help! (Animals are m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr very cool!
also I agree with whalekeeper that the lower half of the body is a nightmare. I can’t draw the standard 8-head body length; all my characters end up six or so heads in proportional height because any time I try to draw legs as long as everyone says to, it always makes them look way too skinny and stretched.
Maybe that’s…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I had mentioned combining Ilahna, Klethen, and Everett’s group with ours. I think the other two groups are a bit further away (although all the groups will meet up at some point.)
I vote we do this. I still don’t know what to RP so that would probably help.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @hybridlore wherever you decide to move this discussion, can you tag me too? I’m having fun learning about this.
@whaley wow I would watch a TV show or read a multi-part comic about those numbers as you think of them, that’s super cool.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @rae @whalekeeper @hybridlore @jonas @loopylin
An hour later, and I confused myself. Shout-out to my superpower called Overthinking. 😑
Marcellus — Everstrand | with Ben Gunn, Flare, Brutus, Leon, and Julian—near Marcel, Sara, Felicity, and EllisÂ
Marcellus pulled a folded, yellow bucket hat from the front pock…[Read more]
- Load More
