@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
I was tearing up so bad!
I love the different meanings the prompt had in your story! His physical scar, but also her unseen one.
SO GOOD!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah. I know. That part is sad. Sadder then him dying. But in a way it’s also sweet because now she can go through life never having to deal with that trauma.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Glad to see you’re alive. I was kind of concerned. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Your welcome. It was actually really good the way you left it. I like unfinished short stories because it forces the reader to come up with an ending. (I dislike that technique when authors do it with a series or novel though. I feel cheated) But yeah, it was really good.
Thank you! I wanted to try to do something…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Wow, thanks! (I was actually intending to write more, but I ran out of time! Thankfully, where I’d ended was a good spot!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just copy and paste from the last person’s post, and then delete your name out and add the name of the last person.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
oh. its longer than i expected.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @rae @whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore
Marcellus — Elderstrand | with Group 1
Marcellus stood stunned by what he saw. Large enemies were all around, attacking and moving around without taking much damage. They were tall. Covered in metal armor. And all the others were struggling against them. He needed to h…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journa
You seriously posted to me last night because your cat was chasing you?!
I would not stand for that. Throw the thing in the brow closet or the basement until he’s learned his lesson. Cat’s are not the master of the house. You are. Don’t let him think otherwise.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I guess I’ll submit mine next.
I have no way of sending a link, so I’m just gonna have to post it. I’m excited for this! I’ve never done anything like it, so let’s hope it turns out as good as I think it did. lol.
The Mark of The Fey
A LegendWiry gypsy boy, take my hand, and you’ll not be found come mornin’.
Once and again ’round…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay! I got it open! Thanks.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Do you have access, now? I got two requests, which I granted, but I wasn’t sure if you were one of them.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You send in a request to have access. I guess that’s how it works.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know you’ve already gotten a lot of replies, but I’d be happy to help you brainstorm later today! We can even coordinate being active at the same time if you want some back and forth brainstorming! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost_journal
Ahh! I’m so sorry for not replying soon! The notification email got buried in my inbox! 😭
Anyway, it sounds like a really cool story!! It’s giving me Wingfeather Saga vibes, is that what inspired the concepts?? I would love to hear more about the characters and their personalities/backstories!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have eight cats. And I used to have fifteen for a short period of time. Throughout my life I’ve had many many cats. Those are my credentials as a cat expert XD.
When they start giving you the death stare, you give them bologna. Or hamburger. They also love a good sardine can. Then they slink away, having forgotten (for the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@everyone
@raxforge has a play he’s performing today. He meant to post his story for you guys to read last night, but I guess he forgot. He already sent me his short story by email, so he is in this entry, you’ll have to wait until I get permission from him to post it or he posts it himself to read his story. Just fyi.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The link said I need to request access, so I did. Just so you know.
- Load More
