@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
THANKS!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Righto! I’m back! So, my Buddy Brindle series encompasses either three or four books. I still haven’t decided which one to go with. It’s set in a world where the people characters are animals. Dogs are the main ones, but I also have wolves, cats, horses, and others.
The story is about two dogs and how each chose a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae I’m working on mine as well, although if I don’t get it done by today am I out? Like, is it ok if I get it up tomorrow?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Good!! Yeah, that’s hard, but I’ll keep praying for y’all! 🩷
-
Enid posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
My apologies if I stop being as active all of a sudden. Posting anything makes me feel really sick. If you need me for something, you can still tag me
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle whoa, great drawings!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 that’s good! I’ll be praying for you and your family.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@everyone
Thank you all for praying!!!!
It’s been really rough…
I’m trusting God and my faith is so much stronger but I’m learning that trusting God doesn’t make the pain and hurt go away.
But we have good news! My mom saw a doctor and they said that she can have her treatment in our hometown and doesn’t have to go out of state!
Keep…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae I am not submitting anything today. 😖 I really thought I could give you something, but I’m struggling with mental exhaustion/health issues and this thing just isn’t going to happen. I finished a sufficient chunk of the story and couldn’t bring myself to push the submit button. I enjoyed reading y’all’s stories and I hope you have fun!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Woaha, 3 WIPs??
Yes, I’m planning on doing so as well. The Guards story is actually a sub-series from my WIP: Buddy Brindle. I’ll tell you more later…I’ve got to go to a planning meeting with my family first.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
WOWWW! I love your story!! The sacrifice of Tauren is so touching. It reminds me so much of “The Day Boy and the Night Girl”. Have you read it?
So sweet and sad! Beautiful writing! Is this part of a larger story?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Are you planning to put it on paper?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @everyone else yeah I’ll get to this today, but it won’t be for a while lol. I had a story concept in mind, but never finished it so I’m just gonna redraft one I already had and was gonna share earlier but didn’t get around to it…..lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Idk, I love hearing that my writing made someone cry.
I think it’s because it makes us happy to know that we wrote in a way that made people care about our characters enough to cry.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
maybe.
At least they didn’t get sacrificed.
Yeah! No kidding!
I once read a book that is actually a true story about the “fey” which actually happened to be a druid cult. You will never look at Halloween the same way again. I mean, our family already didn’t calibrate it, but that book makes you feel a little sick when you watch kids t…[Read more]
- Load More
