@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Alrighty, I finally finished reading through all of your stories for the first time. I’m gonna read through them again and then give you my thoughts, so hopefully you’ll have the results by this afternoon.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr @jonas @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Baron (Brutus)—with Group 1, Elderstrand edge
Brutus sighed. “If he calls for help, I will not hesitate to answer, but you must all go on. He is fighting so you can get a head start running, don’t waste it. I’m staying here to make sure he’s alright.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone
My rubber hose style drawing phase has returned

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr @hybridlore @raxforge
Felicity—Group 1, ElderstrandÂ
Felicity shot a glare at the guy who had just brought everyone to the roof. He was currently lying down, exhausted, and right within kicking range. Felicity did not like being pulled from a fight before she could finish it.
“What? So we’r…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
because girls think stuff is gross that guys think is funny
Oh…that honestly makes sense.
I’ll give you my thoughts when I give it to everyone else, but I think you’ll be surprised. I’m a farm girl, I’ve seen some gross things.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr @loopylin @hybridlore @raxforge
Baron(Brutus)—With Group 1, Elderstrand edge
Brutus nodded, even though he knew the strain on him would probably temporarily cripple him.
He lifted Leon from where he lay on the other rooftop first, bringing him back over to their group. He was still out cold, and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I want that soooo bad.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Okay we should probably head towards the river
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Marcel doubled over to cough, and punched the wind elemental’s shoulder. It was the best way he could think of communicating friendship.
They had to find a way out of there. He got an idea, and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
The secret door would look like a wardrobe.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I wish this forum wasn’t mostly girls
Uh…okay. Out of the blue but okay. I don’t understand how that relates to your story but okay.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Copy pasting tags has always worked fine for me. You just need to make sure they’re spaced out properly
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @anyone-else
If y’all would like to read some of my most recent writing, and bc I’m mostly keeping Book #2 and Book #3 underwraps😏 I have a forum titled 💚1600s fic💚 that has an MCU 1600s AU fanfic: currently 4 chapters are up and I hope to…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@koshka thanks!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, usually I do.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Amen to the last one!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ever since I got here, I’ve copied and pasted ever tag I’ve ever done. So, in your experience, do you get tagged when I do that?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just copy and paste from the last person’s post, and then delete your name out and add the name of the last person.
Sometimes I forget that you’re relatively new to KP, XD. It feels like you’ve been here as long as I have most of the time.
I might not be a veteran KPer, but most KPer’s who at least were around for Character P…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol.
Take your time!
BUT HURRY UP!!!!
hahaha! Couldn’t help it.Honestly though, take your time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I feel like revealing something about Baron’s back story today…
And saving Marcel too…
@raxforge @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr @loopylin @hybridlore
Baron (Brutus)—with Group 1, Elderstramd edge
Little dots of sparkling gems set in a dark vastness. Silver sphere hung on nothing in the sky. Soft blades of short grass under…[Read more]
- Load More

ooh! I’ll check that out, I remember your posting some chapters in the fanfic forum!
Thank’s Freedom! I’ll take a look!
(I’m actually glad you’re keeping it under, because I’m really excited to be surprised.)