@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I mean like the Sunekite species were partially inspired by your Nagas. I actually considered calling them that but didn’t want to take your species name.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr lollll
It’ll probably take me a while to get another animation out but I’m looking to do a lot more now that I know what to do.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
glad you like it!
I have no idea honestly in terms of the respawning thing. The real game series, I haven’t actually played it I’m just obsessed with the lore for some reason, and a lot of it is open to interpretation by the player. Respawning is weirdly sorta canon sorta not, and there’s loads of theories as to whether there are…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr yeahhh
I decided to do 3d animation instead of 2d because I don’t have to draw every frame lol
I’ll make sure to post any future animations for you to see!
(or, y’know, if you’re allowed on youtube you can just subscribe to my channel….lol shameless plug ignore this) -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr oh, cool! I like it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Heeheehee 😁
Thank you!
why are they all in that uniform? Is there a reason?
Yup, it’s their trainee uniform, since they are warriors in the same team. 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I would have, and that’s what I have in mind, but I was limited to one word. 🤷♀️
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
ooh I forgot to ask you. How do you like the sci-fi setting? Do you have a favorite out of all the characters? A favorite species? And is it influenced by your favorite character’s species or is it separate?
sorry I just love seeing how people like my worldbuilding, and given that you have a sci-fi WIP too…..
I like the sci…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I wanna be a potato
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, I guess it really isn’t that long. It just took me two hours to edit because of the relationship dynamics. Those are such a pain sometimes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes Wyoh dear! We love you now! Please come eat the crazy potato!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, no kidding. You are making no sense at all.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
“My microwave lasagna…”
Everyone stopped to stare at a slouched man in sunglasses, Joe. He shrugged. “I’m still hungry.”
Hehe I love it
Now I’m really curious what all the characters want their wishes to be. I think I know Dante’s maybe.
And Joe would probably just ask for a cup of coffee or for a mute button for his overly talk…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
someone kick him off KP.
Lol
Wyoh, come be a heroine!
@the_lost-potatoe
Did you tag me just because I asked how many potato pfp you had? Lol.
I also have no idea what this all about. You make as much sense to me right now as Nae does to Alpha when she talks in her sleep!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Cool, I’ll check it out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h
It wasn’t long before Asher, Eric, and Alicia were also awake. The five sat silently in the bedroom, listening breathlessly for any sound from downstairs. At last, Alicia spoke. “Do you think I should go down there and check?”
Sabina shook her head. “Noah said to stay.”
“But i…
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
I used Simublast, it was the first website I could find that didn’t take forever to load. 😌
- Load More
