@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I just wanted to say I don’t think you’re being very fair to Ellette. She was not trying to be mean, as she obviously explained, and you kind of blew up when she tried to deescalate the situation.
And I will echo what RAE put very nicely, you have no right to make any claims about anyone’s faith in here. It’s extremely insulti…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
I guess I’m a “Wow -_-” potato!!!!!!
No idea what that means, but it’s exciting! -
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal Didn’t want to ask this in a place I couldn’t delete it. Are you okay?
I understand if you don’t want to talk about something online to a stranger, but I just wanted to make sure everything’s alright.
I have had family problems for a while now, and I know it can really hurt, and make you store emotions up inside that you then…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Ellette wasn’t serious. Please don’t leave! Also, if you ever need anyone else to summon, I volunteer as tribute!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry, didn’t see your post when I made mine
-
Ruth replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, calm down.
Sit down, relax, take in a breath slowly and exhale. Believe me, doing this a few times helps a lot.
Firstly, I can’t speak for @ellette-giselle but about kicking you off KP, I was not serious.
Secondly, I apologize for not understanding this topic when it is really obvious now that I look at it. Andrew…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh I don’t think Sabina solved the long term problem either.
I think she is tired and stressed and just about at the braking point, and she doesn’t know what else to do beyond keeping the household from falling apart.
The emotional/spiritual aspect will be addressed later. She was just trying to find some way to keep the peace for the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
It’s Eric, I’m guessing.
Hmmm, can you get him captured without Alan knowing about it? That seems like the easiest way out.
Other then that, you could get him rescued easily if….. idk….. Stripe comes and knocks the guy out while Alan distracts him. Or something of that sort. Eric would still feel really stupid and useless…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Well hey there little buddy. Tagging me several times in one post is not nice either, because then you spam the mess out of my email and it crashes.
So, don’t do that.
On a more serious note, I’m not sure if you’re joking or not about your family and about some of us not being Christians. Online chats are hard because you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal that’s ok.
now that you’re no longer angry at me, I will leave this to between you and Ellette.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, Sabina’s idea. That has history.
Let’s just say, a long time ago, the last fight I had with my brother ended when mom duct taped our wrists together.
For the whole day.
We had to do school together, eat together, play together, do chores together. It was traumatic. lololololol. At least I had my right hand free, but i had to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
And yes if your brother joins I’d love to see his drawings!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I wouldn’t switch for the world
me neither lol
i’d rather have a guy who’s fictional and is thus 0% aware of my obsession with him.
I have to get off now and don’t have time to explain any more but I’ll explain more about my creatures tomorrow if I can! And yes, go ahead and write whatever short stories you want! (I’d love to see them…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
you cannot have him he’s minewell technically Huntress’s but we all know she’s mostly me so…..MINELol. This made me laugh so hard.
You have your Aussie, I have my Aussie, and I wouldn’t switch for the world. (No offense, Sniper, but I love him more than you.)
yeah when creating the different species I was like “well I want my c…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal I SAID SORRY. And I meant it.
sometimes I say things without thinking and everyone calls me insensitive.
I’ll shut up now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I wasn’t trying to make fun of you. I’m easily triggered too in real life (I have autism)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal sheesh! No! I thought it was kinda cute.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal it’s not funny to me that you guys are fighting, but I have to laugh at things that make me depressed to make me less depressed. Sorry.
your upset potato profile pic though
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @the_lost-journal y’all gotta learn to get along lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
