@hybridlore
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Okay, I want to know if anybody on here does not like Treasure Planet and WHY YOU DON’T.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I think Alpha has insulted everyone in this culture by now, from his opinions on dancing to his disgust in their non-warrior mindset to his dislike of pepperoni pizza.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Darn it. I need to grow another inch. Or wear some chunkier boots
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m not sure what makes a name a Christian one, tbh… will Hebrew ones work? 🤔 Maybe…
- Tirza
- Moriah
- Naamah
My favs of the boy names you shared are Malachi, Ezekiel, and Raphael. 😄
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hehe 😝 The boys in my class used to be pretty sore over who was the tallest student. I beat them all. But luckily two of them have beaten me in overall frame size this last semester. One of them earned abs to do it 🤣🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint oh yay, another person who thinks dinosaurs are just Earth’s dragons! lol
yeah that explanation makes sense, that maybe the worlds were always intended to be freely connected. It would explain why the portals are there in the first place, and part of why it’s so bad that they were closed.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint Raptaurs have one set of arms. I really want to show you a picture, but I can’t…..😥
Not really! They can be all types of birds. Although most of my established characters lean more towards songbirds and birds of prey, I could see a flamingo ornithiform, or a penguin, or a peacock.
Also, there isn’t really different…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I don’t think I need some worthless dance. Besides, I’ve seen this culture’s idea of dancing. It’s more boring than when nothing goes wrong on a mission.
*Gasp* Bruh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper sheesh, you’re my dad’s height!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*Goes on a wild goose chase hunting for a measure tape* I’m 5’10 1/2 >:}
Awwww Ellie’s such a cute little thing
Add the character. Especially if they bring more conflict :]
Ah, well XD They have a connection to Sebster, and it is a conflict-centered thing for suresies. Only thing is, their dynamic is supposed to improve over time, b…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooo… this is a great topic idea! We’ve been watching a lot of movies recently, too.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Alpha
“I already loosened up a few minutes ago, and I acted like a fool!” Alpha slid his knife into its sheath with a slap, and checked the accessories on his wrists. “I get my ‘fun’ from combat. I don’t think I need some worthless dance. Besides, I’ve seen this culture’s idea of dancing. It’s more boring than when nothing goes wrong…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae that happens! I have a placeholder name for a character, then it just sticks because I can’t imagine them as being named anything else.
Several of my charries were named this way……
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
“I think the point of it is just to have fun. And, before you dismiss it, having fun is a lot more important than you think. Especially for you. You need to loosen up.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
For the girl, maybe Selah? I used to know a girl with that name. Idk if I spelled it right.
And for the boys, my favorite three are Raphael, Eliakim, and Malachi
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
*GASP* You’re the Ducktator and you don’t know what Ducktails is?
*cue Loopy autistic info dump*
ok ok so you know who Donald Duck is right? He has three nephews who are triplets that Disney made a comic book series about a while ago. Donald also has a Scottish uncle named Scrooge Mcduck and he’s the richest duck in the world.…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
I have a family with eight kids, and a lot of them need names. Preferably old and odd Christian ones. There are four girls and four boys. So far the girls are Joy, Michaela, and Perpetua, but I need one more. One boy will be named Athanasius, and the others will probably be three of these: Malachi, Ezekiel, Gamaliel, Emmanuel, Raphael, or…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Not entirely sure what Ducktales is, but I like Scrooge McDuck! Thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone You’ll like this topic :]
- Load More
