@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I love that!
Felicity’s snort came out louder than expected. “Lois? Isn’t that a girl’s name?”
“No, it’s not. It’s mine.”
I love that sooo much!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I love that sooo much! How are you so good at character dialogue? Like, you’re amazing at having your characters tease each other and make funny situations! I wish I could do that, lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
What is Treasure Planet about?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Do you have a questionnaire for introducing couples? Or do we just describe them however?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I can’t wait to read more! And I feel like you did a good job dropping a few hints in there but not giving too much information up front.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Okay XD Disclaimer. It has been 5+ years since I wrote this girl. She is one of my oldest characters, and I mean so old, she was in my very first official story… when I was six. 🙃❤️
I’ll adjust her a bit, but of course she’ll have similar vibes. I’m proud of what she represents and the memories of my childhood storyteller persona…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @iknowimmisssingsomeoneee @anyoneinterested
Here’s a scene I wrote earlier this afternoon from Worth All the World. Apparently Easton was in a mood (which I feel like is a little out of character, but right now, idc because it actually might work XD). Warning: unedited 😬
(ok I’ll stop tal…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
Excited! 👀😏😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
There only those who love it and those who haven’t seen it yet.
That’s probably true…I mean Morph alone makes the movie great, not to mention everything else! I just wanted to ask cuz it apparently did really poorly at the box office.
Yesss, I love it, and I have yet to meet anyone who doesn’t
Me neither, that’s why I ask…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh! This looks like it’s gonna be fun 👀
Has any watched the 2019 Little Women?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
It’s fine. Alpha often does the same thing.
XD that could potentially get funny. His mind is already scrambled right now (that’s why the mood changes. The reason he seems like a different person sometimes is different parts of his mind are all trying to take control. It’s complicated) so why not just add some girl into…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey, I guess at least one student in this school isn’t a fashion troglodyte. 🔥 *Seb starts dancing the charleston at lightning speed*
XD
Maverick
“Yes-” Maverick nodded, then stopped and frowned. “Uh, no, it’s actually my first 4 hours, approximately 15 minutes and 19 seconds. What about you?”
He looked at Easton e…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae I’m sorry for abandoning Alpha 😞 Dante tends to just leave when he stops finding the people he’s with entertaining
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Okay you know what? Maybe Alpha’s tune will change if he actually had to bring a girl to the dance.
@rae I have a techie sci-fi girl if that’s an option you like.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Darn it. I need to grow another inch. Or wear some chunkier boots
Haha, I wear platform sneakers too 😈
I think Alpha has insulted everyone in this culture by now, from his opinions on dancing to his disgust in their non-warrior mindset to his dislike of pepperoni pizza.
Bruh needs to realize this is a melting pot of worlds and he’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
People who don’t like Treasure Planet don’t exist, Rae. There only those who love it and those who haven’t seen it yet.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
“No fun outside of fighting, eh?” He shrugged again. “Your loss.”
He then turned on his heel, gave Alpha a short wave, and walked away down the sidewalk.
- Load More
