@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I also text my friends about my fanfics lol.
That was what actually motivated me to put the words on the paper–the fact that I had fans who’d want to see it through–and now I have like a sixth of the notebook filled. Good times.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I have three kinds of favorite characters:
- Deadly tail-kicking characters
- Charries with trauma
- Charries that are both
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
And thanks!! Honestly though I took a marvel break a little while ago and since then it’s been harder to get back into my fanfictions cause while I still love Marvel none of my fanfics are really interesting
Yw! 💖 and I get that. I haven’t taken a break from Marvel (in fact I just rewatched Age of Ultron😂), but I’m still not really into w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Lol, definitely no pressure. Sports are not for everyone. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
This looks cool! I would participate, but I’m already in the middle of a different Bible reading plan and don’t want to overwhelm myself.
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator For some reason my computer won’t let me look at your forum😅 but I saw that you were looking for romance recommendations. Were you looking for new authors, or books by your fav authors?
-
also, your pfp is positively adorable
-
Thank you! I’m looking for new authors. I’ve read most of the available books by my favorite authors.
-
Have you read the “Refiner’s Fire” trilogy by Lynn Austin? It’s one of my favs, and is set during the American Civil War. The only warnings I would put is it does mention some things like r*pe (and even an instance of attempted, but its written from a different characters pov) and some other things like that, but it’s written by a Christian and…[Read more]
-
I can’t remember who you said your fav authors were, so forgive me if you already stated she was a fav author XD
-
No, I haven’t read anything by her yet. I’ll have to check it out!
-
-
-
-
-
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Good plan 😉
he certainly needs it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yesss yess yessssss I’m so excited for him ✨✨ (and worried, but that’s a conversation for another day 😭👀)
And yes, the poor guy. He’s been through a lot…gotta give him a lot of grace🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
yay, Riker! You’re on the right track at least!
Aww, poor Leon. but seriously let go of your hate, man.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Tysm for your advice!! 💖 @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @smiley @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @anyone-else
Another Riker scene!! And, finally, a Leon scene😂💖 Because apparently Leon/Riker are still running free in my mind even tho I thought I would take a break from them. XD
(and I apologize for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator honestly though
I’m autistic and have read a lot of books by fellow neurodivergent people (IDK that’s just what they call it), and some of them have pointed out that a lot of the symptoms of their conditions are also “symptoms” that some of the scientific geniuses and artistic prodigies of the world had. In other words, if it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I don’t really know.
On the one hand, yeah I feel like using their real names would be easier for everyone else, but on the other I’ve grown so used to calling them by their callsigns in the fanfic that they’re the stars of, I kinda want to use those names here.
I’ll ask everyone else here too, I guess.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint I haven’t figured out exactly how, but yes, a dragon can lose it and go completely animalistic, although this is rare. Even normal, they still have some instincts, they can walk on all fours and often will hold things in their mouths when doing so, etc.
I think many of my ideas came from the How to Train Your Dragon book…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Frugal Wizard's Handbook to Surviving Medieval England in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Out of curiosity, which side did you take?
It is okay to lie to protect others. The assignment was a persuasive essay on the Hiding Place, and my issue was whether or not the Ten Booms should have lied to protect the Jews.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator DUCK ROMANCE PLEASE
lol
also @princesachronicle22 I think I’ve narrowed down my characters, I’ll introduce them in a bit.
Would you rather them refer to each other by their real names or their callsigns? That’ll help work out some of the backstory too.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 4 months ago
Aaaannnnd, now I can’t see my profile pic. Ugh.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 4 months ago
I have had the formatting issue. It usually goes back to normal after a few minutes, but it’s strange and inconvenient.
- Load More
