@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Third question of the day answered! Thank you.
Also, do you put salt on buttered popcorn? Sorry, I like Grapeseed oil and salt on my popcorn which I make at home, so I have no idea what people do with buttered popcorn. And I can’t stop thinking about it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
I don’t have a pic, so I’ll just write this one.
Me: **Explaining my world building and characters to non writer friends**
My friends: “Wow, that’s some Tolkien-level stuff!” I have no idea what she just said.
Me: **Explaining my world building and characters to my writer friends**
My writer friends: “That’s cool. You have an interesting…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
My old drawings used to be stick figures with hair on the sides, smiley faces with a dot nose and an oval body instead of a line…
I’ll show you the pictures probably later today or Monday, just warning you, they look off.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Thank you so much! 💗 I’ll tag you when I make the rest of the duck moodboards. 🙂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
The fourth one is painfully true. I love the idea of a tragic death scene, until I start thinking about how much I’ll miss my character.😭
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! I’ll have to try that!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Art is really my passion today, isn’t it? XD Okay, someone else can talk now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
In fact – hang on. *Scrambles furiously*
Behold. THE drawing. The drawing that started it all. I might just have an eye hernia looking at this thing, but I’m going to post it anyway because maybe it will encourage someone.

These GeOmEtRicaL ShApES are supposed to represent humans. How?? I drew it when I was thirteen. I hadn’t imagined the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Thank you 😊
You don’t have to post anything if you feel uncertain doing so. It doesn’t make you any less of an artist than the rest of us. The only reason I posted that sketch was because of that previous monster drawing I posted a few months back; I wanted to show my improvement. But you can post messy art. There is no pressure, and you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
She is physically private, but if she developed a friendship with someone she might let it happen for practical purposes :] Say for a sport or something.
Also I promise I’m not leeching off the braid idea, but that same long-haired character I mentioned communicates affection through hair braiding 🤣 It’s funny you mentioned that topic. It’…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Aww, he’s cute.
I should post some kind of thing here, but I’ve basically only got a pencil drawing of Dragotin, a failer of trying to do Tenz, and a slightly messed up Thurston pic. Basically the art version of my writing…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I can see Silvanis and Callum getting along well with Trevor!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m currently writing descriptions of my couple. They’re from a newer WIP, so it’s taking a little longer than expected. They’ll be done by tomorrow though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Alpha
Violet stared at him, not what he was doing, as he put the charge back into the knife, causing it to glow again and then secured it in the sheath on his arm.
He stared back at her, raising an eyebrow. Violet turned and began walking away.
Alpha stared after her, still captivated by her hair. Suddenly, he shook himself. I’m…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks.
The guy Chase meet in this scene, Dr. Asher Beren eventually becomes Chase’s doctor when he gets older. He was the only man Chase trusted until Roger Marshall.
Also, I just wanted to verify, but a while back I sent you a Canva link to the final drawing of Leo. I was looking at the drawing this morning and…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago

- Load More
