@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m leaving on June 25 on vacation to a place rather like where our characters are, and there’s no internet, so I’m going to vanish for about 2 weeks then.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theshadow @princesachronicle22
Thank you! And I think that was everyone.
Ok, but at a distance Huntress will probably mistake Stephen for her brother lol. He looks fairly similar, but what will really throw her for a loop is the hat……
Lol.
Also how big are your ducks?
A little bigger than your average mallard. Think about the size…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, probably.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m not against trying, but I do think it’d be better if we just kept it HF.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theshadow you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings so cool!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Is there an art teacher?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I think so?
@theducktator Ok, but at a distance Huntress will probably mistake Stephen for her brother lol. He looks fairly similar, but what will really throw her for a loop is the hat……
Also how big are your ducks?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@evelyn-collins wow so cool!! Markus and Buck belong to Tech and Hunter, respectively?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @keilah-h @theshadow
Your characters sound awesome! I have two couples.
Queen Natalie Mallard and Robert (Bob) Gadwall
They are not dating yet. They like each other, but Bob is scared to date again after his ex wife turned him over to humans to be eaten.Her Imperial Majesty, Queen Natalie Mallard, Supreme Ruler of…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, I’m not that familiar with steampunk too, but it sounds fun, lol.
Yeahhh, I’m not sure how we could mix those two together. It’d end up being very interesting though! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
In some sense, it was more book accurate. But the family shows no sign of being Christian, and the Christian sounding advice there mom gives them is cut out. And there’s the scene they added before Meg dies where Jo says “Jo’s will be done” when her sister questions if death is God’s will. I can’t think about the movie the s…
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
If we end up colonizing the galaxy I am CERTAIN that Pluto will end up as a prison colony.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Greetings.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Also, honestly, how does everyone else do line art? I just make the sketch a little stronger and use that, which is still fine, but it’s not professional or anything.
Who cares what’s “professional”. There’s professionals out there who lay a canvas on the floor, hang a bucket of paint from the ceiling by a rope, poke a hole in the b…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
I know Loony and Whaley and probably Rae have already seen this, but Rise of the Guardians. So good. Really fun characters, pretty good animation, great family movie, probably inspired like 70% of my make believe games as a kid.
Thing is, I can’t find it anywhere now. I don’t have a dvd. I thought it used to be on Netflix, but now, idk. Anyone…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Nice. *adds movies to my ridiculously long watch list*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
OI THATS MY COMFORT CHARACTER
…Actually, you can keep him for now. He’s in timeout for trying to dethrone the twins as the main character.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I can’t get away with anything with you around, can I?
Now don’t beat yourself up.
Alright… but only if you remember to feed yourself and drink water, for the sake of your health, not just the aesthetic. ❤️
Also, thanks. You’re really sweet.
Btw, seriously not to change the subject, but I threw down an adult man. Like, on T…
- Load More

Or at least a temporary habitat for annoying brothers.
True, true.
Do you mean solar system? We don’t need the whole galacy for that.
Sure, whatever.