@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh and both of the arcs you are seeing here are deeeeefinetly not a reflection of the author lol
*Bombastic side eye*
Anyway, Tauren has such a safe and sweet personality. I would definitely trust him if I needed a protective guy on my side.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and the collar is totally not good.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
This is the drawing:

Sorry that it’s lopsided like that. I scanned it into our computer.
So, now you can see, the lightsource is totally off, the hair doesn’t sit right, the features aren’t clear, and jawline is too straight, the beard looks wrong…
It’s a person, just a messed up one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper spot on for both! Maybe I’m a little too obvious on what charries are my favorites lol. And your assessment of Mundy’s personality is very close to how I see him. (I have him in one of the roleplays if you want to stalk that and learn a bit more about him)
also yes, keep the Portal songs, they’re awesome.
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
I want a Tauren
Lol sorry ignore that I was so tired last night
Anyway, @mineralizedwritings
I really love it! The parallel between Lesli’s dad and Tauren is really well done. I can’t wait to see it illustrated!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
okay so 1, I would totally read a book with that blurb
2, I read both scenes and if you let Lina dye I will never forgive you
it’ll be full Riker and Leon if you do that
speaking of Leon
*sobs* the poor boy
just something to point out is that there’s a certain broken feeling that comes with being uncared for by a par…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
love the boards<3
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Reid and Tenz are almost identical twins.
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
I want a Tauren
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh and both of the arcs you are seeing here are deeeeefinetly not a reflection of the author lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6Â @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone
Guys I have a snippet… I think this one might actually make it into the final cut XD
Also this is a comic outline. So you’ll see notes, sorry for the confusion. There’s some things that I can draw but can’t put into words so I have to use notes to myself for how I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
Returning to finish this before anything else.
wanna try to guess, or should I just tell you??
Uh… Crosshair? I’m not sure. It’s probably a Star Wars character.
The songs are separated basing on the the two sides to him. Try to guess what they are:
First half: Either has a specialized skill, or has a job looked down upon or contr…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I can’t get away with anything with you around, can I?
Hahahaha nope. So don’t even try.
Alright… but only if you remember to feed yourself and drink water, for the sake of your health, not just the aesthetic. ❤️
O.O That was creepy. For a second I thought you my irl friend because that’s exactly what she tells me. *Sweats up a storm*…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
OI. I have the same problem with side characters XD
And thank you. I will sick with laying the sketch over colors, unless my heart (✨❤️✨) tells me otherwise.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yes. His name is Griffin Ziegler, he has a red and yellow scarf, and he is very chill and good with kids. I scrolled through 145 pages to find that information, mostly out of curiosity, since I created him myself XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
🫣 that’s scary lol
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Lol why is that so accurate? Wyoh literally has a face now.
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
I scream. You scream. The police come. It’s awkward.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
- Load More

