@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yessss, do itttt 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
This will be fun!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Alrighty!! 😄 I’ll start as soon as I can!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Ducktator, you can submit the second description after the first challenge.
Okay!
I will post the description of my character soon. I hope you don’t mind drawing crow monsters. 🐦⬛
I might try to draw that. I’m better at birds than people.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Lol you messed up my tag! I saw your reply by chance though
Thanks!
ok, I’ll try to make this short XD
So, my cryptid story is an urban fantasy/scifi/comedy/idk genres are dumb/mystery that’s set in a little town in Arizona. It’s mostly about the two main characters, Maggie and Rory, going around and hunting for evidence of the super…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok cool. Thanks for scrolling back so far XD
I will rp for Fel and Lois in art class eventually…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Yo, I have will be partially inactive until the 17th or 18th (at most)….
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
The fact that ‘buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo’ is a grammatically correct sentence proves that English is broken.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I don’t have a light enough blond for Legalos so he has like yellow hair lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I really love how his turned out😍
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m thinking about quitting my WIP. It’s just not going good.
-
I’m sorry!! Do you need help working through something?
-
Actually this update should have been deleted…
The day I did this update, I had just looked at my writing after taking a long break, and absolutely hated it. I saw so many holes that I just got really upset. The next day, I decided I need to write more and fix the holes as I go, because thinking about them all at once is too stressful. So, this…[Read more]
-
-
Good on you for working through it! It’s normal to feel a little disgusted by your dated work, so don’t let it get to you 🙃
-
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Pssssssstttttttt
I have an aesthetic
👇

I’m thinking I’ll do a Legolas one next💖👀
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
- Load More

