@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh, I submitted as well. Earlier.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @theshadow
all righty, time to drop my charries into this universe! Since they’ll likely be referring to each other by their callsigns, I decided to refer to them as such also. They may introduce themselves to other characters with their names, however.
Also, I’ll probably be writing from first person,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Submitted it. I didn’t really think anything through at all, so I might have regrets later, but oh well.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed nice LOTR aesthetics! They would make great wallpapers
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’ll get working on it! Your characters and story sound amazing! (I want to read more!)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
interesting! Arizona is a setting I don’t often hear of XD
Arizona is a vibe. People should write more stories about it.
Or just stories about the US in general. I know there are plenty of stories set in the states, but very few of them actually feel grounded in the setting, you know? Like, you could probably move the story t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Took the survey! Some of my answers might be a bit self contradictory, sorry XD
One question: are the two mcs going to be a couple, or can they be friends or siblings or something? Whatever’s fine with me, just wondering.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Crow monsters!! yesssss
This concept is so cool. I loved that description and I’m so excited to draw it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Livia
She turned her head away. She would not let Lukas see her cry.
“So you know how I just kind of disappeared for a few days there?” she paused. “Apparently it’s only been a couple days here, but in my world it’s been two weeks.”
Another silent tear slipped out of her eye, and she tried to hide behind the curtain of her blue hair.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Nooooo Xandro’s gone?? :(Aww poor Liv
Also, welcome back!
Oh, btw, it’s still only the third day of school, I think. XD This rp moves so slow. But you could easily pull a narnia and say that time moves differently in her world, so she was home for two weeks but it was only a few hours here or something if you want.
It doesn’t…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
For real!! That does sound creepy XD
I’m going to be casually stalking your profile until you write a Lukas RP….*maniacal laughter*
And so does that… *cough* *cough*
Lukas
I’m back now. Want to meet up?
Lukas didn’t notice the small smile that formed on his lips. His heartbeat sped up, whether from nerves or excitemen…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I kind of scrolled back to page 307 in hopes of finding more Lukas and Livia scenes…and I came across this one.
And I kind of let myself imagine that Xandro wasn’t a horse, but a human.
So as you read this, just imagine that Xandro’s a person…
And then she felt a familiar warmth on the back of her neck.
“Xandro!” she turned aro…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m going to be casually stalking your profile until you write a Lukas RP….*maniacal laughter*
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Imma just go ahead and tag everybody again…
@theducktator @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @whalekeeper @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @grcr @rae @loopylin @acancello @keilah-h @hybridlore @beth-torres @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @everyoneee
Welcome peoples! If you don’t know what this is abo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh yeah those parts were fun too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Okay…I’m just gonna pretend that she had to leave the school for a family emergency to go back home, so she just now got back before the dance.
Livia
Liv gazed out the window, the familiar buildings already beginning to trigger memories. There was the mall where she and Lukas had hung out all day, the street where they’d taken…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, that’s true, it could have just been added for a modern audience. Oop, really? 👀 Sheesh
Yes! I loved that part! Yeah, true, but I really liked the snapshots they had of when the girls were little and playing tea party or pilgrim’s progress. That was cute ☺️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Okiii XD
So um, Ramah dies… in episode three or four (can’t remember which), but the suddenness and effectiveness of it reminded me of what you’re doing with Lena here. Honestly, if I hadn’t accidentally read a spoiler before we watched that episode, I would have been completely shocked. But I think it’s going to work so w…[Read more]
- Load More
