@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! And please send duckling pics when they’ve hatched!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Congratulations on your first rp!
Oh, and this is random, but our duck Beauty made a nest in our hayloft a couple weeks ago so we should have ducklings sometime not too far away 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Alpha
Alpha froze, like a deer in the headlights. Somehow he had expected her to answer yes and walk away. Shaking off the spell, he broke eye contact, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. “I, uh, was just asking if I was really that annoying.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m praying. 🩷
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks. I need to write more of him…oh! I decided he has an almost identical twin named Reid who wasn’t taken when he was a child. He instead is like the sweet guy every girl in his school has a crush on XD and he acts mostly oblivious.
Also, it’s sometime after lunch
Chase
Dorms! Chase stopped in his tracks. He had been…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle @rae @keilah-h @theshadow
Here are Bob and Natalie! I’ve never RP’ed before, so hopefully I know what I’m doing.😅I will probably do Stephen and Joy later.
BOB
“G’morning Serpentine,” Bob mumbled to the duck beside him. No, Serpentine had abandoned him. Bob shoved her out of his mind and pulled his head out from under his…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@anyone
Hi guys, I just wanted to ask for prayer because I’ve been in more pain than usual for me. I’ve always had one problem or another, especially recently, but this morning I didn’t get up until almost ten because it just felt like I had tons of bruises that hurt when I moved.
Yeah, plz pray.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Tysm!!!
He really is!!! <3Girl, thanks for reading, like, everything I post of my WIP….it makes my day! (:
And you can always tag me when you post from your WIP!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!! <3333 Tenz my poor boyyyyyy <3
Sef
“There’s a reason your mother left you, you know,” he hissed, as if reading her thoughts. Sef let out a whimper. “She didn’t love you,” his words slurred as he loomed over her. “You’re ugly, worthless, stupid…she’d rather be captive to the Pythonos than have you as a daughter!” Sef…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
That made me giggle.
XD Bro would invent a new tea blend and cause waves.
Oh, um…
Violet
Alpha muttered something further, which Violet was too far away to hear.
“Yes?” she asked, turning back towards him and pulling her hair out of her face with a band. “What was that?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks, this helps a lot 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
If you had to decide to either save a stranger’s child or your best friend, who would you save?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hugo, plus coffee, equaled worldwide moral epiphany.
That made me giggle.
Also, I know this is impatient, but when are you going to rp Violet. I’m in suspense.
Xandro was a less deadly version of Alpha XD
Anywhere. Rn, Chase is wandering the school looking for her. You can just add her wherever and say…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Btw, since Silvanis is around half naga, he sleeps curled into a human ball. He also has an extra long torso if your charries are the type who notice such things.
He also by this time, uses his energy a lot, where before he mostly used weapons.
Silvanis & Callum
Silvanis shifted in his sleep, before starting awake. Seeing the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah… I think it’s healthy for now lol, and it scares me a little that it could become unhealthy. I’ve never not been ‘that art kid’ in the class, and as I get to higher classes being one of the best becomes harder and harder, and of course at some point it’s useless.
*Second bombastic side eye of the week* Don’t join the Dark S…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
🙂 sure thing! Your effort really shows!
XD I know what you mean. Part of my drive to draw is to have good stuff to post, or the fact that at school I always want to be in the top 40% of artists in the classroom. I need to be comfortable being lower than that because it doesn’t matter but it does really motivate me…
It’s not a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Update for the sake of an update 😛 But also kinda plot 😛
Hugo
Seb left for his daily violin practice.
To clear his head, Hugo rented a bike outside the school for a short ride. Having not chosen a second elective, nothing stood in his way.
The boy pedaled, jacket tails flying, down the street slope and into a bustling shop front emporium.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@grcr (you’re welcomeeee) @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @anyone-else-who-wishes-to-read
Dropping the second chapter!!!!
Cassian’s bare feet flew over the verdant carpet, effortlessly leaping over sticks and stones in his path.
In his small hands he held a branch, and he wielded it high as he pretended to gallop through the trees.
He was going t…
-
Beth replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I also filled out the survey. Sorry, I know I didn’t help vote for the genre and stuff, but I’m finding this interesting. Lol.
- Load More

what if my best friend IS a stranger’s child…..heh…heh…
Obviously I’d save my best friend because since I don’t know her parents (I’ve never met them…ever….) she’s technically a stranger’s child!
haha I’m so smart
Okay, I was not expecting that…
Lollll