@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth and
TheShadow are now friends 2 years, 3 months ago -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awww, Isaiah is such an adorable old man.🩷
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Thank you for praying! I have spent the entire day today without any aches whatsoever, and the only pain has been a sore throat and a headache from being sick. That’s the best I’ve felt for a long time! Thank you again!
God is good.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Just to let you know, I was planning on doing Chase’s board today, but Idk when I’ll be able to get to it now because I’m sick with something.
Chase
Chase finished his glass of soda, failing to hold back a burp. He apologized almost constantly before Sef could assure him it was fine.
“Wh-what do you want to do…a-after this?”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
haha I messed up your taggg… ^^^ 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_reedemed
Very interesting! Riker looks pretty cool… but I think Wolfgang’s pic is my favorite!! 💛💛💛
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h 4000 posts!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @princesachronicle22
Silvanis
“Yeah, it’s probably best if I don’t kill anyone in front of Fairy…and Evelyn, of course. Everybody brace yourselves!” Silvanis powered up for a split second as he punched the ground with his left arm. Dirt and rocks burst up around him like a gountain. When the dust cleared,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Guys! Today I’ve been on KP for a year! ❤️
-
Congrats!
-
Omc that’s amazing!!!!! <3
I could not imagine KP without you!!! (I mean that too!) -
Congratulationst!! Happy KP birthday!! lol 😄
-
Thanks guys! Sara, tysm, that’s so sweet ❤️
Haha KP birthday, I love it! -
Congratulations! 🥳
-
Woo hooo!!!!! July will mark 2 (or was it 3???) years for me <3
-
technically. If I hadn’t deleted my account XD
-
-
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
I’ll post more as soon as I get the pictures…I have to transfer them from the phone to the computer.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
They’re found throughout the oceans of the world. This one’s a Caribbean Imperialwing.
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
An Imperialwing, or water dragon! I drew this one like 2 years ago but I’m still really proud of him.

-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @mineralizedwritings @acancello @theducktator @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @scoutfinch180
A bit of a I guess life update?? idk😂Just wanted to pop on here and let everyone know how everything is kinda looking. Writing is going fairly well…[Read more]
-
I am also possibly going to be beta reading for one of my fav authors, so there’s that too 😂
-
That’s great! Hey, it’s good to be busy sometimes. It feels good to get those kinds of things done XD
I’ve had some really bad days recently but I’m learning how to cope with my issues and I’m actually taking it into my own hands instead of waiting for things to change, which feels good. My relationships all feel like they are changing, and it is…[Read more]
-
Hi!!
Sorry this is kinda late—I’ve been in and am in Colorado and the connection is TERRIBLE.
Anyhow….
43k, eh? That’s nice!
Ooof… medical appointments are no fun! I have a wisdom teeth removal appointment soon and I’m definitely not looking forward to that, lol… 😅I’m doing good. Just trying to draw closer to God, because the world is ge…[Read more]
-
@freed_and_redeemed
Omc I’m so excited for you!!!
About how I’m doing….I posted a status update the other day that explains everything! xD
Have a great day (: -
I think Wyoh ate my notification about this. 😅
Sorry about the braces. 😬 Those hurt. Beta reading for one of your favorite authors sounds so cool! I’m going to get a learner’s permit soon too, which would be a lot more exciting if our car weren’t a 12 seater van. 😅 My writing isn’t going so great, because I have 4 main projects, and I can’t decide…[Read more] -
Oh yeah, totally understand the life busyness. 😉
Oooh, beta reading for one of your favorite authors?? That sounds so cool!! Who is it?
😬 Yikes, braces. I just got mine off this February. Tbh, they really weren’t as bad as most people make them sound. Granted I took care of them and managed to only have them on for as long as scheduled, so s…[Read more]-
It’ll be Jayna Baas, a Christian Historical Fiction author who writes stories set during the time of the American Revolution! It’s her second book, and I’ll be one of the ones helping beta read it 💖
Thanks. I feel a little less nervous now haha. <3YES, super nervous about the car things🫠
So glad life and writing is going well!!!!! And doing VBS…[Read more]-
Oh cool!! That’s awesome!
Good. 😊
Oh yeah, totally understandable. 😉
Yes I’m excited!!
Oh fun! I took a course similar to that where I learned the Heimlech maneuver. (I wonder if I spelled that right… lol)
-
-
-
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
Another Icewraith! Also my profile picture! (They vary a lot in color. This guy’s a cyborg.)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint here are some dragons! I’ll have to post all the pictures individually.
here’s two Icewraiths.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ooh more! I like them!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator thanks!! I had a lot of fun drawing it, and I’m really proud of the posing.
@rae @theshadow @princsachronicle22
Huntress/Sniper
“My name is Sir Eldred, and this is my lord’s daughter, Lady Rosalind. I should hope neither of you work under Lord Damien since you two are mercenaries.” explained another of the men, who seemed to wear…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank youuuuuuuu 💖💖
don’t apologize!! I love your drawing of Leo <3
Plus, I’ve changed the way Leo looks a bit since then….several times😂
- Load More
