@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks you guys! <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator
Huntress/Sniper
Silvanis leaped up and punched the ground, scattering dirt and debris everywhere. “Sorry, once I power up my metal arm, that’s the only safe way to power it down.” he explained when he stood back up.
Sniper leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Kinda looks like he’s spent too m…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
It has polymelia which makes animals grow extra limbs (some examples are a bit grotesque)
Weird. Poor chicken.
(Although cloning it could make for a lucrative chicken leg business….lol)
🤣
Were’d you get those!!!
My dad sends random memes to our family group chat.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium whoa where’d you find that, is it a picture from the Internet or do you actually have one?? Poor thing!
(Although cloning it could make for a lucrative chicken leg business….lol)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lois
Lois chuckled, glancing quickly at Felicity. She had returned to her drawing, and Mr. Ziegler was now with her, pointing things out and giving tips and encouragement.
“Which one of us are you calling the idiot?”he asked jokingly.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
It has polymelia which makes animals grow extra limbs (some examples are a bit grotesque)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
HOW????????
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Not a meme, but here’s a picture of a 4-legged chicken for no reason (yes, it is a real chicken).

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah! Thank you for praying!!!! (:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m so happy to hear that ❤️ God is amazing. I’ll keep praying for you <3
I read it ❤️ that’s amazing, girl, I’m so glad you’re doing better and that God is helping you through it ☺️
@keilah-hI didn’t notice your post sooner, but I’m praying for them as well.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase
Chase thought for a moment, resting his right elbow on the table and his chin in his hand again. He knew of the dance lessons place, the mall, the fortunetellers shop that Chase never wanted to go near ever again, and the alley. He narrowed it down to two: the mall or wander around.
“D-do you…W-would you like…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
@loopylin
Rise of the Guardians is so underrated. Me and my siblings just watched it six or seven times on repeat in the car, and tbh I’d watch it again. I think it’s on Netflix right now. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
It’s okay, I totally forgot you were even going to post it xD
I hope you get better soon! I was just sick with the flu, and being sick is always the worst :/
Sef
“I don’t care,” she shrugged. “It’s up to you!”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
@trailblazer @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @grcr @hybridlore @esther-c
Since you guys all prayed for me (for my mental health stuff) I thought you might want to read my status update I posted the other night…it’s about how I overcame that with God’s help and a little about my testimony too!!! If you don’t want to read it, it’s fine xD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ruth and
TheShadow are now friends 2 years, 3 months ago -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awww, Isaiah is such an adorable old man.🩷
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Thank you for praying! I have spent the entire day today without any aches whatsoever, and the only pain has been a sore throat and a headache from being sick. That’s the best I’ve felt for a long time! Thank you again!
God is good.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Just to let you know, I was planning on doing Chase’s board today, but Idk when I’ll be able to get to it now because I’m sick with something.
Chase
Chase finished his glass of soda, failing to hold back a burp. He apologized almost constantly before Sef could assure him it was fine.
“Wh-what do you want to do…a-after this?”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
haha I messed up your taggg… ^^^ 😅
- Load More
