@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Sooo, I made Benjamin Franklin an aesthetic!
At this point I’m just actively avoiding my wip. Also I’m a nerd.
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you!
-
Ruth replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
If a zip is a real thing, I don’t know about it. A zip is like a type of speeder, but only meant for one person. Most speeders in my writing are built for two or more.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks! XD
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Just because I’m tagging you doesn’t mean I think you’re autistic it just means I know you like psychology and the subject in general 😂
hey guys so I just went to the psychiatrist today and they say I’m symptomatic of autism. Lol, my sis has been saying I have it for awhile now. He said he was surprised I didn’t…[Read more]
-
I AM autistic actually….so hey!! Join the club!
I have never done the letter personality thingy you’re referring to lol.-
Nope. I am not an INFJ. I looked up what that means and it really doesn’t fit me.
-
I have some of those traits but not others (specifiaclly the helping people part)
-
-
-
XD thanks! Ah, ok. I had to take the test for my psychology class last year and it was really interesting.
-
Ohhh! Ok makes sense.
-
I’ve never had a psychology class lol
-
-
-
Me, pretending to be surprised by this news :0
Honestly, I thought you were already diagnosed lol.
Hehe I struggled with the “do other people say you are” questions too. It’s not like the people I’m with spend their time talking turns describing each other XD
The idea that autistics lack empathy is kinda outdated. Some mi…[Read more]
-
Lol! 😂 do I act really autistic or something? I never would have guessed I’d be here ten years ago lol. I actually had a friend ask me if I was autistic when I was in the 5th grade because I had a hard time learning to read when I was young (Dyslexia probably) and I was totally offended 😂😂
Y’know what, online might be the only place I…[Read more]
-
@mineralizedwritings
Eh idk you just have the right vibes. Maybe I just have a fifth sense for that kinda thing, lol.
But didn’t you also say you struggled with a physical thingy? Was it POTS? There have been recent studies showing that that’s often comorbid with autism. Which is weird. Idk I haven’t researched it much.I think I struggle with…[Read more]
-
I have autistic vibes. LOL. No but actually, maybe you do have a fifth sense for it. I think when we’re different we notice people like ourselves. Oh, that’s super interesting. I do have POTS, and lot of other physical health problems. I know people don’t like talking about how autism could be linked to physical health issues, but it doesn’t…[Read more]
-
@mineralizedwritings lol I still do the thing where you stand close to people. Not because I think they’re obligated to talk to me, I just really hope that they will XD I know it’s ineffective and weird, but I don’t know what else to do.
Still don’t ever know what to do with myself after church when everyone is milling about and sociali…[Read more]
-
XD it feels like it should be effective but it isn’t.
yeah I know the feeling. I used to join the really large youth circles but I’d just end up watching people talk to the popular kids and like everyone else was invested in what they had to say. Now I just leave after church 😂
I’m sorry, that sounds rough. It’s their loss though 🙂
-
-
-
-
-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok 👍 makes sense. Yeah, I didn’t take it to mean you actually believed in extraterrestrial life.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
I submitted a short story to KP.
-
Yay!!
-
Ooh, cool!
-
Omc that’s amazing!!! I am sure they will accept it!! <3
-
Ooo, can’t wait to read it!! 💛
-
Thanks everyone 🙂
So far, they haven’t replied.-
Just so you know….they took almost three months to get back to me. So don’t panic when they take a while to email you back–it doesn’t mean they rejected your submission, they just get busy and I’m pretty sure they have other submissions to look over too.
-
@sara okay, thanks, that makes sense.
-
Ofc! I wish someone had told me that…because when I submitted mine I thought they thought mine was so bad they didn’t even bother writing back!!! So I basically panicked for three months xD
-
-
-
-
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
Beautiful! It would make a great novella.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh my goodness those character pics look awesome!!! *sneaks over to Copilot AI…*
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes, that was cool to see 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah, I can imagine 😬
-
Ruth replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
It is set in my sci-fi galaxy, which in that world is the same as our universe, but at the same time, I don’t believe in life on that planets or in other galaxies. Sorry, it’s confusing, but once you figure it out, it makes sense.
The reason I didn’t go into much of the sci-fi stuff is for one, I don’t lime to focus…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c This second book is hitting me in all the feels🫠
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awww, so sadddd 😢
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Leon stumbled into Isabel’s room, head reeling, world spinning.
Immobile for days…hardly responsive. Measles continued to spread; pneumonia slowly stole her life. She was dying. There was nothing anyone could do. Just as Aadelheide had been taken away so soon, Leon’s daughter was being stolen from his arms.
Leon’s knees gave way. He collaps…[Read more]-
The Chat Chat is being weird for me for some reason 🙄
sooooooo I decided to share this scene here!!!
@esther-c @rae @grcr @theducktator @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lolllll -
Leon WRECKED me with this one; I was openly sobbing, y’all🫠😭
-
Oh my goodnesssss 😭🥹
-
Freedom… oh my goodness… 😭😭😭
-
Somebody give Leon tissues and give them both a cup of warm tea…with a raspberry chocolate cupcake to go with it.
-
And loan him my brother’s 7 foot teddy bear.
-
@theducktator Yes. Can we let Leon borrow it for a little while??? Please?? 🥺
😆-
*gives Leon Lord Bishop Cuddles McHuggington*
-
-
-
-
-
AAAAHHHHH. Poor dear darlings. Bless them.
Beautifully done Freedom. Prayer works, Leon, though you now need to get some things right in your life.
*Starts a pot of tea* -
@esther-c @grcr @rae @koshka *hands out tissues to Leon and everyone else and goes to make cupcakes*
I know this one was super emotional 😭💖 but it really is the starting point of Leon turning his life completely around <3
After this, Leon will start getting some advice/basically counseling from Ezekiel, Isaiah, Louisa, etc. He'll start going back…[Read more]-
Ooh 😬 Funnn
-
-
Isabel! You’re alive! *gives Leon a Bible and a blanket*
-
@theducktator 💖💖💖
-
Yay for Leon!
Somebody find Riker… Okay, you have just ensured I will not sleep tonight cuz I’ll be worrying about him!-
Don’t worryyyyyyy
Riker will be fineeeeeeee
-
-
-
-
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
idk if anyone will be emotionally ready for Broken Shackles 🫠
-
freedom replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae eeeee love it so much 😍😍😍
@mineralizedwritings Love it <3 And Tauren 🥰
@grcr Interesting!!! 👀 Very curious to see where it goes!
@linus-smallprint Oooh, I like the 19th century fantasy! That’s very unique and super cool!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator Love your signature XXD
- Load More
