@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae that’s cool! Yeah I’ve learned some from those before.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
And sometimes when you’re used to hearing Him speak a certain way, God switches it up to get us out of our boxes and teach us how to expand our awareness of Him.
Exactly!!
Our culture also tells us to follow our hearts, but it’s not healthy, because emotions are so up and down- they aren’t stable. I heard a pastor say this once: “Emot…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
So, I started reading a First Aid and Personal Safety book of my Grandmother’s from the American Red Cross and it has not only good info to help yourself and others in case of an accident but also a lot of potentials all useful stuff for writing too! Like what to do when someone has an injury to the head, definitately will…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww thank you!!!
If you want to officially submit a story to KP, like I did on the website, you don’t even have to be a member or create an account to do that. So yes, you can submit one at any time!
If you want to just post a story for fun or critiques by anyone on KP, you don’t have to have a rank either…just make a new…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Two weeks sounds good to me! I think that’s about the same amount of time as the first challenge.
Tenz sounds cute and cool—I’m excited to draw him!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay…
@keilah-h @grcr @loopylin @theshadow @linus-smallprint @idk
I’m going to do Tenz, my innocent little warrior who thinks water is only for drinking.
Tenz in his normal form
He is tall, towering over me at a little more than six feet, with a slim athletic build. An almost perfect balance of power and speed. Despite this, I can only ever…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ah ok lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes I did look through some of the topics, but I saw none with RP in the tittle. I guess I just haven’t learned all the navigation yet.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
So, I’m interested in this character RP thing. How would I go about joining that! I think it would be a lot of fun.
Have you looked at any of the other forum topics yet? If you find one with RP in the title, you can look at the first page to see what it’s about. It depends on the RP, but some of them people sort of jump in and d…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
I give up on the tag thing. I hate tech.
Ohhhh, haha! That makes more sense. I was wondering what the ranks meant.
OK, fun fact, I have read everything on here from day one of Kingdom Pen!! (It was a lot to read but completely worth it!)
Yes! I did read that story! It was really good!
So, I’m interested in this character RP thing. How…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!! 😄💛
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@koshka I love how their names sound similar. They could start a business together. Leo and Liko: handymen from space
Liko
“Hm. Never been. Sounds nice, though, with a name like that.” Liko finished his work and tucked his tools back into his belt. “There! That should do it. Now I say we should get out of this tunnel before the spiders try to…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for the challenge and the constructive criticism! I had fun, too! I don’t usually draw monsters or animals of any kind, so that was a fun change from my typical teenyboppers, lol. 😄😄
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I completely relate to this! I’ve had emotional encounters with God, and they are so amazing! But the problem this year was that I wanted to just have one right then, because like you said, I wondered what was wrong with me that everyone else was having one, but I wasn’t!
Yeah, I think that’s where the enemy likes to trip us u…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
haha, well, I write all of my stuff fast. The longest it ever took me to write a book was one month.
It’s the editing that takes forever.
Girl, I’m jealous…no matter how much I plan a book, it takes FOREVER to write!!! Editing is probably the easiest part for me!!
Actually, my brothers catch me doing that a lot. In fact, my c…
-
Loopy's profile was updated 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Idk if I’ll enter the challenge again, but it would be fun to post a character description sometime
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks! I really love this character/ world building concept and had a lot of fun drawing it. I’m really curious now how Charles holds down the strings on the fret board without ruining it with his claws lol
He is unable to turn his ‘hands’ upside down, the same way you cannot bend your leg so that your foot is facing backw…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
You’ll have to physically type out the tag using the @ symbol, followed by the tag name. See how I put your tag at the top of my post? It doesn’t necessarily have to be at the top of the post, but it makes it a little bit clearer who you’re talking to, especially if you’re answering a couple different people. You’ll get the hang…[Read more]
- Load More
