@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
4th option

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
3rd option

-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I didn’t mind that new revelation because it was barely mentioned. It goes right over a little kid’s head. And a Pythonos/Payne baby is an interesting challenge.
But I understand @keilah-h because the age at which you learned about these things makes a difference. If a teen writer is new to real-world dark stuff, they like to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
option 2

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @jonas @loopylin @thearcaneaxiom @savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @stephie @grcr @esther-c @theloonyone @ava-blue @hybridlore @keilah-h @koshka @livingwoodchronicles @freed_and_redeemed
Ok, I’ve been playing around with the front cover to The Space Between Us. What…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I have been reading the chapters you’ve been posting but I just haven’t really had any comments cuz I’m bad at critiquing :p they’re all really good, though.
I can’t say I agree with Keilah, either.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Here is the next section y’all!
Turin did not return for many hours, but Aaron did not feel alone. In fact, he felt more comfort then when he was with Turin, for now he was alone with God. Aaron liked being alone, able to speak aloud freely to his Father in heaven. After the events of the passed few days, he felt a desperate need to clear…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @jonas @loopylin @thearcaneaxiom @savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @stephie @grcr @esther-c @theloonyone @ava-blue @hybridlore @keilah-h @koshka @livingwoodchronicles @freed_and_redeemed
Jonathan just got himself into a bad situation if anyone is…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
It was really good! I don’t think I have any comments on that one!
As for what @keilah-h has been saying, I can’t say that I agree. Stuff like that happens, and Like I said before it was not graphically mentioned and it has a purpose. As for age ratings….. ugh, that stuff is so stupid now. It’s been so twisted and more…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! Yeah I would love help doing a good back blurb. Do you have any ideas or info you need?
Yes, I do!! You have to order from my company through mail. I have a link to the order forms if you would like me to send you one. So far I have not put it on Amazon yet, though that’s going to be one of the next…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
No, not a practice tutu, unless she was rehearsing a performance. It would be a satin-like wrap skirt.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper Should we bring this back?
And, Keilah, I’d love if you added Mundy! Mayfly would have so much fun using her powers on him.
Question, should I try to add Tenz?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Y’all…I have to hurry up and post the next chapters so you don’t think I’m just a psychopath teenager…
heh..heh…
Chapter 9
Strange Magic
Lilitu stood at the edge of Farnbron Brook, trying—and failing— not to gag.
The smell was especially bad tonight.
It was always worse during the warmer months, and now it was the middle of sum…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
If you don’t mind me asking, are you over 16??
Ummmmmm
…
…
…
I’m 14 and don’t turn 15 until September…
…
I hope I’m correct in assuming that the book will be 16+ as well because oof……that may be the darkest thing I’ve ever seen on this site……
I don’t think I’m going to have it be 16+, more like 14+ since that’s how ol…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone who wants to follow me on pinterest click this link (I have a private account so the only people that follow me or can message me have to click the link)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Callum and Evelyn are at the cabins
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you so much!! I’m glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, I’m dyslexic, and I told my parents that if I found fewer than fifty editing things I’d be okay lol. I’ve read through the book and saw those errors too, but figured it wouldn’t be worth republishing over since it’s not as many as I thought.
I have at least three books planned, but t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed your book is next. Lol.
@ellette-giselle you have published books too right? Where can I get them?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I bought your book!! I finished it a few minutes ago. It was AMAZING. There were a couple of editing errors, but honestly I could look past those. How many do you have planned for the series, and when do you think the next one will be coming out?
- Load More
