@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I was at camp all last week so yeah, it’s hard writing after social stuff.
Also I’ve been binge watching doctor who so that’s probably what’s filling up the story portion of my brain
Have fun! I’ve only watched the first season of Doctor Who, but I have Doctor Who pajamas. And a Doctor Who shirt. Both of which I got from a neighbor g…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
😡 Are you trying to test our friendship or somethin?!?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Nope!
@everyone I will get back to this after I finish an over-thought-out expression sketch for one of my characters.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks girl, that makes me feel a lot better 💗💗💗
You’re the best Whaley!!! <3
You literally ALWAYS know what to say!!! (:
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
*then
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Also I’ve been binge watching doctor who so that’s probably what’s filling up the story portion of my brain
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Nah, you’re good. Take your time. I haven’t been in a rp writing mood or an artistic mood at all recently. Work and social activities have been draining all my energy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Yep. If you ask for an interviewer (if no one else will, than I will).
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I saw what you wrote and I agree with that too 😛
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
XD I’m glad I’m actually making some sense@whaley
I can understand why it’s tempting to write a character getting their way though.
Maybe it’s because we relate to our own characters so much? And we like getting what we want.
But that’s also how God judges people.
“Your will be done.”But idk I haven’t t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the support XD
Girlll for a second I was scared you were gonna talk about my story and I was scared XD
Look girl, you stay confident and keep writing, okay? 😊 Once upon a time, each of us probably had a dark phase, and may still be going through it. Maybe your story started that way, but now, you seem…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator @if-there’s-anyone-else-haha
*awkward cough*
I know this has been going for a bit, but would it be possible to join? If it’s too much to remember, totally fine lol, but I have just one couple. I think @keilah-h is the only one who would know these two (and hybridlore, but I don’t think she’s in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae
Just to clarify, I think that Chase having that flaw makes him a good and realistic character. I’m not critiquing his flaw, I’m critiquing that it’s being shown as a virtue. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay but actually….any of you guys that have read my book…
is it too dark??
I’m being legit…cuz now I’m scared…
not to take the focus off Whaley but all these concerns about stories being dark has got me paranoid
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girl are you psychic or something? Because I couldn’t figure out exactly how I felt about Chase’s sacrifice until you just voiced it.
Exactly!!!! XD XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girl are you psychic or something? Because I couldn’t figure out exactly how I felt about Chase’s sacrifice until you just voiced it. That’s exactly what I was trying to say 😂 I can understand why it’s tempting to write a character getting their way though. It’s basically their element, even though it’s a flaw.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay…after reading it again and reading the other’s comments…
I completely agree with @whaley and @loopy.
Chase has always kind of bothered me for the exact reason that Loopy said, but I couldn’t put it into words until I saw her post.
It doesn’t ever seem like he’s being “kind” because all it is is him beating himself up and feeling…[Read more]
- Load More
