@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Lol you’re good XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I blame all of you for the lack of sleep last night XD
I’m sorry!! I just want to take your writing seriously. My own writing only improves when I have potential critiques on the horizon 😅 I hope this doesn’t discourage you. If I ever post something, you are free to critique it as revenge, lol.
And hey we all get confused over our projects…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok then. You asked for it!!
Jonathan’s eyes widened in terror and his face went white. He had expected imprisonment and perhaps more interrogations. His mind had already been working through all the escape tactics he knew of. Now, he stopped short. Death? The thought had never crossed his mind. It was in that moment that Jonathan…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Chapter 13
Decay
“Sssef! I’m not paying you to ssstand there doing nothing,” the Pythonos’s voice carried, snapping her back to attention.
“Yes sir,” she lowered her head, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment as her fellow workers all looked up from their work.
Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she turned back to the pile of trash. I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t think anyone was saying that you need to change Chase. Like Loopy and Whaley said, it’s not bad that he has that flaw, because he’s a flawed character that grows and changes in your story. We were just concerned that you were portraying him as more of a hero and that flaw was celebrated.
@whalekeeper @loopylin correct me if I’m wrong…XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
What was he thinking? Hmm, maybe he WASN’T thinking. He often tries to do what’s right……. but sometimes he would do with a good long moment of thought process.
*sighs*
Now, because he didn’t think, he’s gonna die. So cold, so sad, bye-bye now. (Moral of the story; always think before you act kids)
lol 😂😂
Anyone want to read what h…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
Was competently blindsided. *picks slef up out of dirt and dusts off* “I feel like Calvin”
And as you love Peter Pevensie (from the BOOKS), and Smalden, draw beautifully, and like skirts, I feel an unavoidable obligation to join the welcoming team. So I shall have to make the most of it.
Aw, thank you! I’m so glad you like my…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Interesting plot turn! Looks like Sef and her mom are gonna have a forbidden child…… Interesting. I don’t have much to say yet. I would like to see how some of this starts panning out. I’m definitely intrigued enough to keep reading!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Um no. Oh wait, I can’t say that ’cause it’s Monday. 🙁 lol.
Well, It’s Monday! I’m ready!!! Shoot!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @hybridlore @grcr @koshka
Ok. Wow, I’m off for one day and the whole world tags me. You should see my inbox!!! lol. Ok, because I don’t want to go back and weed through who said what, I’m just tagging y’all who tagged me and replying to the world in general.
So, for the cover, it looks like I’ll be doing style seven.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
I blame all of you for the lack of sleep last night XD. Seriously, what Loopy said had me thinking.
I understand your concerns, but as of now, I’m not going to change anything with Chase and just keep him going on the path I have laid so far. The reason is there’s something different in Chase. I haven’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sure! Come join us!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
For those of you who are wondering about my accent, okay, maybe I slur all my words BUT I think in articulated English 😛
(Most of the time) -
whaley replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw now my cheeks hurt from grinning like a cat 😊🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Maybe the heat changed me in more ways than one 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s complicated 🥲 I moved from the Midwest to the South four years ago.
I start talking in a southern accent whenever I’m being playful (I already knew how since I was a huge fan of Mark Twain) or romantic? And I shift without noticing. Like I call my mom “momma” now, and I call my dad “dadder” with a twang. None of the rest of my…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oo I want some Doctor Who pjs
I’ve been watching the old black and white doctor who from the 60s like a true nerd.
Btw, if you watch the rest, you should probably stop after the eleventh doctor. The twelfth doctor is alright too, but he’s where the show starts to go downhill.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More

