@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
So far this summer has consisted of:
1. Playing Wyrmspan
2. Eating macarons -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
oh shut up. Lololol!! 😝
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hehe…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c Ty!! 💖😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ohhh, it looks so good!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone love the bad boys??? Erich is your man😂😂 honestly embodies the bad boy, just WW2 themed XXD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Totally get that! No worries, Hans doesn’t need to be a fav😉 And awww, girlll, ty!!! 💖💖 Knowing y’all are so excited means so much💖💖🥹 @savannah_grace2009 @rae @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @koshka
I have an aesthetic for Erich🖤
ngl, y’all, this man will probably drive you insane in Freedom’s Fire, but I cannot…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
why’d you tag her if you don’t want her to see it XD XD XD she has no choice BUT to see it now lol
Gah!!! I messed up! I sooooooo messed up! I meant to take the “@” sign off so it WOULDN’T tag her.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
why’d you tag her if you don’t want her to see it XD XD XD she has no choice BUT to see it now lol
I don’t know. @kathleenramm please help us!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It says I am dangerous to KP.
(Don’t you dare let @highscribeofaetherium see this btw. I will never live it down)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Huh that’s weird.
Is it saying that KP is unsafe, or saying that you yourself are dangerous to KP?
(I may have laughed a little bit…)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha! I tricked it. for now. It’s still mad at me though. Somehow I need to figure out what is going on and how to fix it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
No, It’s definitely kingdom pen. It says it’s KP’s spam blocker says that I am potentially unsafe.
(And don’t you dare laugh. I know that’s ironic after what I said about Cass)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Do you have virus protection on your computer? Sometimes if my computer thinks something is a little suspicious it keeps me from going onto that website. It’s probably just your overly-zealous computer trying to protect you XD XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator @rae @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
LOL I’ve eaten duck and it’s not bad! I kinda like it, but it’s not like I’d eat it all the time. Don’t tell that to Natalie and Bob though.
Huntress
I listened to the odd conversation between Stephen and Joy and the talking ducks. It probably wasn’t a good time to point out…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle well your message just now went through! That’s a good sign!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
We shall see.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
HELP PLEASE!!!
I’ve been blocked on literally every forum. That page I sent a screenshot of keeps popping up and it won’t let me post anything. I sign in and out, reloaded KP, closed it and reopened it. I’ve done everything I can think of. It just keeps getting worse. Can anyone help!?
I don’t even think I’ll get this message through….. but…[Read more]
- Load More

