@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
SKIRTS ARE THE BEST. XD I don’t know your personal reasons behind them, but I can easily rant on this. Not only do they look the nicest and are wonderfully comfortable, but they’re the Biblical plan for women’s clothing – after all, God’s daughters should look like princesses. (Note: the “modest apparel” in 1 Timothy 2:9 i…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
“break” not “brake”. “Brake” is like brakes on a car, “break”
Ok has anyone discovered my weak-point yet? Just take a look above and you will know the one thing I CAN NEVER GET RIGHT FOR THE LIFE OF ME! Grammar is…….. grammar is horrid.
-
HighScribe and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 2 years, 2 months ago -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you!! Yes, It took a minute to kick the plot off the ground, but I wanted the slower start. This way the action could actully build and not be overwhelming. Ya know.
Ah, so is Turin the favorite?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, see this one has a feel that I might like this character. Hans’ was just dark and repulsed me at once. Idk why, it just did.
These are so cool though!
Btw, when are you going to do a cover release?
Thank you! I’m glad you’re interested! I’ll let you know when it’s published.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Mandin: Stripes. The others often are to crazy.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed
I have another snippet! This scene is like my new comfort scene. It gives me warm fuzzies inside.
(Set just after Tauren and Lesli exit into the outside world, and have relaxed a little)
Tauren watches the water ripple, blurring his reflection into itself. A couple small fish flit through the water.…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Lol idk why it took me so long to realize with your dragon people!
Is it a clone wars and wings of fire mashup fanfic series??
Or not? I just realized that could be. Youve probably told me what it was before anyways 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wholesome Exclamations in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s hard to find ones that sound natural, especially for really riveting situations.
I could suggest ‘Snap!’ or ‘oh snap!” because I never think of swear words when I hear them, but no character in their right mind would exclaim such a thing during the climax. How about a scream of desperation? Seriously, it’s a real thing. There’s video’s of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
Hi Ellette!
Well, I’m really late to the party. I love what you’re doing, I also find a lack of fulfilling fiction out there, and it’s one of the main reasons I write too : ) Congrats on your publishing and the eventual release on your second book! That’s super cool.I’m Min around here, and I write/draw dystopian ya comics, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys how’s summer
I kinda miss being active here
-
Late reply! Doin fine, how’s your summer been? And we can’t be active all the time, ya know? 😘
-
Btw my sister really liked chibi Zuko XD
-
Ah yes I’m a mess but I’m here lol XD I’m going kinda insane, my mom is out of town helping my sister who has started having small seizures, so I’m trying to manage my chronic illness alone. It’s a little scary, but I’m keeping on top of everything. I’m kinda sad because it looks like I won’t be able to go to college this next year,…[Read more]
-
Ooh boy that’s a lot of stress 😖 *Passes you a warm cup of creamed coconut oolong tea*
I literally understand the chronic illness disrupting college, like, so much right now. My mum couldn’t teach me through high school because she’s been physically and mentally exhausted since I can remember. I am taking a gap year to catch up on lost time.…[Read more]-
Yeah… thanks. Idk what coconut oolong tea is but I’ll take it lol XD
Oof yeah it’s like a different end of the same problem. Oh gap year? What’re your plans for that?
Yep, grief and frustration is a good description. I feel like I have to work multiple times as hard as other for the same accomplishment, and people can’t tell by looking,…[Read more]
-
I have no plans for my gap year XD Which is… concerning, to say the least. I might find a some programs which will give me a broader perspective on writing, art, etc. so I can choose what I want to do. Honestly if you have any suggestions for a new artist (if I got into art) finding the smoothest education route, do share on the art c…[Read more]
-
-
That sounds cool!
Hmm… I’m trying to figure it out myself XD
That’s so cool! I haven’t really watched a lot of cartoons, unless anime counts.
what’s your favorite music recently?
-
-
-
-
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I would read that book. The arranged marriage/marriage of convenience trope is one of my favorites.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay okay okay first of all…
I’m having a @theducktator moment of correcting people’s grammar so don’t take this personally XD XD
But it’s spelled “break” not “brake”. “Brake” is like brakes on a car, “break” is when something actually breaks.
I like it when boys cry in books
that’s just my thing XD XD
Well in that…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
“Pass the piece of sacred cardboard.” -me
Random out of context sibling quotes:
“Maybe I’m mixing up the fish game with the chicken spatula.”
“The guts are the best part!”
”I don’t taste like apples, right?”
“When I turn four, I’m growing a beard.” (This was a sister.)
“You aren’t signed up for booping!”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Ayla: I have an older brother named Josh. He’s kind of annoying, but I generally like him.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’VE BEEN STALKING THIS TOPIC. WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING??? I’M SCARED.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry I kind of vanished. I had a lot going on today.
Mandin, do you prefer stripes, polka dots, or plaid?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

- Load More

