@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator haha that’s too funny.
also, it took me forever to get back to this but I’ll give you context for the “tumors” scene because it’s funny:
(warning: mostly unedited, also slight trigger warning of a minor gross thing)
The rest of the team was bustling around the garage. I didn’t see Sniper anywhere, but I did see Engineer and Medic…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I know you might not want to share details on here, but if you want to tell someone what’s going on I’m sure all of us would love to pray for you guys.
I will be.
I hope to have you back soon!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr thanks!
I’m pretty open about my name on here lol. And my dad’s name is Sam if you’d like to know.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone-here
My aunt (my dad’s sister) recently died of cancer. My dad is taking it fine, as he’s more glad she’s free from suffering in heaven than anything else, but my grandparents took it particularly hard, and of course my cousins lost their mom. (They’re adults, but still.) I would appreciate it if you’d pray for that side of my family.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr “Julia’s family” it is! I’ll remember for tonight.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey… so… I do really want to hear more of your story, and I don’t mind whichever character… I am just taking a break from KP for a while so… You don’t have to share more or tag me if you don’t want to… so, yeah, sorry… 😓💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr That’s all right! You take all the time you need! I understand if you’re not comfortable with sharing names, but if you can, can you tell me a name I can tell my parents so my family can do it together? (Like, “____’s family” or something like that. I won’t ask for your last name if you don’t want to share it online.)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
Hey, I’m taking a break from KP for a while. I’m not going to give any details, but if you could, please pray for my family.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium you’re welcome!
I still haven’t gotten started on my drawing of my own character heheheheh…..gotta get going on that
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Great, thanks.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Yeah, basically, minus the diagonal part on the chest, and some color on the kneepads.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
So are the same areas colored on Feather’s armor as in the pic, but pink instead of orange?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium haha yep
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, those ones are bad 😬
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yes, he’s a complicated fellow.
Jack is too.Jack’s having a rough time right now.
It’s not a good thing to be one of my favorite characters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh interesting!
- Load More
