@hybridlore
Active 6 hours, 35 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle exactly how i like them lol
@theducktator that’s a good plan
@highscribeofaetherium @koshka haha I guess “not eating them” is a color then lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Look. you got under 200 words.
I’m not going any shorter.
I hardly got to say anything I wanted.
It’s awful, isn’t it.
In the city of Edran, the government had imposed strict control, monitoring every word and action. Daniel, Shelton, and Ezra Darman were not ready to cower. Their goal was clear: disrupt the government’s…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’d love feedback on the blurb. I want it to catch your attention, but not give too much away. Here you go.
WOW. Yes, it has totally caught my attention, and I’m hooked! It sounds very interesting. I think you wrote it quite well. It’s not too long and doesn’t give much away, but it offers the readers a huge tasty donut to hook o…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Have you ever heard of the six word story? I don’t remember who wrote it, but one of his friends challenged him to write the shortest story ever. He replied with “Baby shoes for sale. Never worn.”
That seriously sounds like a heap of fun! It’s actually a good exercise to try writing very concisely. I think I’ll try this out.…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
A girl in red plaid sits in the college library. Dreadful words – Assignment Due Tomorrow and Proyecto de Clase de Español? -waltz across the screen before her weary eyes. Those words have no business in libraries. Her sanctuary is become her prison. She sighs and clicks on her phone.
Smack
A wet clod of wintery chill flies in…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
you beast! I’v tossed ten stories since I last posted.
100 words! are you kidding! What kinda story is that!
My shortest one was 400, and I hardly set the stage.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Don’t tempt me to repeat the actions of Flint in the video I just sent. I feel like y’all are picking on me.
What on earth!! You hit me with a snowball and then demand flash fiction!!!! My worst nightmare!
How. Dare. You.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks so much!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I don’t eat bananas either, but when I do they have to be a little after the bright all yellow… like beginning to soften (and barely turn brown, not too brown at all).
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You got tagged above. ☝️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Shucks.
I changed Ruth’s name to Hope in one sentence. I was almost positive I had on accident.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I know I included a longer passage, but that is something that I think I’m going to do in some situations. I want to have God’s word very clearly there, backing what I’m saying. I do have the scripture passages indented in the actual book, so it will be easier for a reader to just skim if they wanted.
Okay, I can work on the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Wow. I never realized this was such a debate. I thought the answer was pretty simple.
Don’t eat bananas.
Kidding.
Kind of. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
Okay Linus, I put that part in that you suggested. I plan on having it just after Stephen and David bring their friends, and I left part of that in this section so you can get the flow. I hope this fixes the problem you mentioned.
Thoughts Anyone?
&n…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Netflix was going to make a movie or television series more recently, but there hasn’t been any news in a couple years.
Yes, I heard about that, but then nothing more came out!
We watched a little bit of that cartoon recently, lol. Redwall was such a phase for me when I was 10-12; I read almost all the books, and I thinky favorite w…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We sure do!!!!
Here’s the back to The Crimson Rose.
I’d love feedback on the blurb. I want it to catch your attention, but not give too much away. Here you go.
Three Stories. One War. One Faith.
In the shadow of World War II, Josef faces a terrible choice. Desperate to avoid the inevitable conscription to the Eastern Front,…[Read more] -
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
WOW! You drew the TCMW cover?? That’s amazing! Okay…I’ll respond to the large post you sent in reply to me…but right now I have to go take care of Buddy and start my working day! See you later!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You watch Tintin????!!!! And Liberty’s Kids??
So, the the Crimson Rose about Nazi resistance?
- Load More
