@hybridlore
Active 4 hours, 57 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Nope. Good guess though. (I mean, they are, but that isn’t what I’m referring too. It’s something the adult’s aesthetics have, and the kid’s don’t.)
I colorized a lot of black and white photos from ww2, and then found a few more here and there.
YES! Liberty you got it!!! It is the rose!!!
No prob. If the animal…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You and Kefa with all the KP fan fiction.
😆 I just couldn’t help it! The idea just came to me when I woke up!
Tag me if you post more!
Certainly!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I just got an amazing idea for a story!!!! Because of certain things, I won’t be sharing the story’s title until it’s finished, as it will give some things away ahead of time!
Dale Sommers walked down the street, hands in his pockets and whistling a tune. The crisp winter air playful nipped at his nose and swirled through his dark…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, I would greatly appreciate help placing Jenny. Sorry for replying so late, my notifications aren’t working properly rn.
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @raxforge @loopylin @hybridlore @grcr
Baron (Brutus)—with Group 1
Kid in trouble. Brutus looked at the one who had spoken, seeing a girl who had white hair like he did. She didn’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Can I bring the Agents back?
Please!
🙂
Considering who you tagged, are you planning to break up Sef and Chase’s reunion? Cuz if Chase has to fight the Agents too, he would probably die, and at very least be asleep for days. He’s used his power a lot the past day.
I think I’d like to go with the aunt…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, and Chase (and Marcel) are 🤕💀
As always, hehe
Lol, yeah that does appear to be where they are usually at. The poor bois.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
He sounds cute.😁
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
liberty!!! I’ve been waiting all morning for your email. I love to talk people silly with this sort of thing, and no one else really likes to listen. lol.
That’s great! I’m so glad you love talking to people silly about this, and I for one love reading your words!
Okay, the word count is…….
Fateful Night–> 90,923
The Choices…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
WAIT!!!!!! I think I got it!!! I just came to me! It’s the ROSE. Right? It even ties with the title!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
anyone catching a theme here?!?!
There’s something that is going to link all my adult characters……
Um…faith over fear? Is that the theme?
Oh! You have to post them when you do! I have found making boards is very helpful for character development, and they are a great thing to look at when you need to feel inspired.
Okay! Thank…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ahhhhhh! I tried to duck, but failed! I wrote my 100 words, thinking I’d brushed all the snow off, and smugly throw a ball at you…only to find that you were already throwing one at me!!! Mfmgghf…that was a lot of snow.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
A continuation of my previous snowball writing :
“You ready, Buddy?”
A sigh escaped Buddy’s lips before he could stop it.
A chuckle sounded from behind him.
“To tell the truth, Butch, I’m as nervous as a…” he searched for an applicable metaphor. “As a wave that’s tossed to and fro.”
Butch came to stand next to him…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
sure, lol. If you want. I don’t know when we stopped RPing. Maybe 440?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!!!
She is very sweet. I like her character a lot.
anyone catching a theme here?!?!
There’s something that is going to link all my adult characters……
Now I’m gonna throw you a loop by posting a child.
ERNST!!! Josef and Rosemarie’s oldest!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
not a topic I’m going to be a part of. Just saying.
My first and last attempt was horrible!
It just honestly isn’t my writing style.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh! You have to post them when you do! I have found making boards is very helpful for character development, and they are a great thing to look at when you need to feel inspired.
This is Josef’s wife.
They have kids too, if anyone’s interested…….

-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
anyone want to see another?
YESSSS!!!!!! Please.
Thanks! What do you mean? Like how am I putting it together? I do that on Canva.
Yes, how you put it together. Okay, thanks! I’ve been thinking of making some for my Wip.
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
She’d definitely want to know if someone else was describing him like that 😳😂
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
this snippet was from the POV of his girlfriend
I kind of figured haha, who else would be describing his symmetrical face? 😝
- Load More
