@hybridlore
Active 2 hours, 45 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Esther replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh dear, I love studying history, but I normally don’t go out of my way to find big books about it 😂 But I’ll do some looking and see if I can find anything that you might find helpful. :))
-
Enid replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
This is a pretty specific question, I’ll admit. 😅 Any other history nerds? @koshka @esther-c @liberty @mineralizedwritings @otherworldlyhistorian @jonas @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @linus-smallprint @rae
Sorry for the tags if you’re not interested, guys.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle No to both of those. I’ve heard from others that the second one isn’t as good, but idk. The movie sounds fun. I’ll check it out sometime.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Sorry I don’t know much. I can recommend good fictional literature from that time, but not anything with hard facts.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed whoa, awesome characters!!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re already written 2 books with Leon and Riker?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle wowww great drawing, and if that’s the character’s name up above I love it.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I’d love to hear any thoughts or questions, and if you want to see the other characters I’d love to send them!
Yes, yes, YES!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Mine takes place in Germany, because I find there are a lack of stories from Germany’s side of the war.
Not all German’s were Nazi’s.
Oh my gosh. That’s exactly what my older sister and I talked about in the past. We both wanted to learn german (I still want to) so we could visit Germany, find journals/writings from that era,…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
You are so welcome!!!
(haha, that IS funny!!! And I love the name Josef btw✨)
I LOVE THEM SO FAR!!! and yes, I wanna see more😌
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Girl I AM LOSING MY MIND!!! Stop teasing me like this!!!! I. want. to. read. it. so. bad!
AND I WANT Y’ALL TO READ IT SO BAD BUT WE HAVE TO BE PATIENT😭😭
oooh👀✨ (well…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!!!
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle Nice perspective, has depth to it. :]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
AHHH!!!! I love the aesthetic!!!
Girl I AM LOSING MY MIND!!! Stop teasing me like this!!!! I. want. to. read. it. so. bad!
AHH!! You have some of my pet names!!!!!! (One of the ones with my favorite names had better not be the traitor!)
-
Enid started the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey guys, does anyone have quality resources on the history/culture of America between 1900 and 1950? I’m encompassing both the World Wars in that because they are important context, but I’m also very interested in the Roaring Twenties and how entertainment developed across that timeline.
I’ve always been interested in that time, and have gotten…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll give the rest of the characters a chance to choose before I rp again
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
thank you so much!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you so much!!! What do you think of the characters?
(want to now something funny? In the original, Josef’s name was Riker! NO LIE! It was in the notes that I had since 2018.) I changed his name of course, and I think Josef fits even better.
Do you want to see any more?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle That’s so pretty! The hair and the flowers are gorgeous ❤️
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @theducktator @grcr @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @anyone-else
Pastor Nikolai Smirnov’s close group, being all of the people who help keep his underground church running during Leon/Riker’s 3rd book, all that he trusts deeply and that do all of the things necessary to preach the Gospel, and all men that Leon/Riker also…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More
