@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s a girl.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
completely off topic but Bastille is an awesome name for a character. It sounds like a female name, but I guess it could be for a guy too.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I don’t need no Literary License.
I think so. It’s still early in the book. You could kill them all off and switch to a different character at this point as the protagansit, but that would be really weird as you have already established Leon and Julian as the protagonists.
hmmm.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
For the reason Leon mentioned. Reflexes happening faster than recognition.
Aha. Makes sense.
From this description, first the yelling and banging, then coming down to see everyone else only just standing there, I thought there was a riot outside. So I was surprised to learn that it was only snow and that there had been no…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh!
well this is a surprise.
First off, I had expected wails of protest.
Secondly, I was expecting comments about Aelic’s character, so the Julian remark totally threw me off. 😂
Thanks though!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
The fireman’s carry imo is harder than piggyback. I don’t care what they say.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You know story research just got real when you’re contemplating carrying your sister as many times up and down the street as you can, to test the strength vs weight in an escape scene
-
whaley started the topic Is there a trope you don't see very often that you love? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Is there a trope you don’t see very often that you love?
This isn’t exactly a rare trope, but I still don’t see it all the time. I love love love it when a character has secret traits/struggles/experiences, and other characters don’t know it. But it’s not just something like ‘he’s secretly sweet’ or ‘secretly cool.’ It’s a whole layer of unique…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!
The next morning, Julian woke to the sound of voices and banging. He leapt to his feet and yanked on his boots. Leon was already pulling on his hat and beat him into the other room.
When Julian arrived, he found Marti…
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Stopped at :45. That was legitimately helpful
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
This is going to sound goofy, but I’m going to start an idea-generation session at :05.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I think you are pacing this well for a return journey
Phew. Thanks. 😅
Sneaky. But not wise.
why?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle great job on this section!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!
Leon, Julian, Rolf, Aelic, and Roland remained with Heinrich and Johannes at the University for five days. It was a wonderful time of fellowship and encouragement for them all. The companions would have liked to stay lon…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I know you’re not here much but……
Remember this conversation?
Me: I can’t believe I’m doing this.
I’m asking you an Avatar The Last Airbender question.
I remember you were telling me to watch the show like your life depended on it years ago. Still like it?
You:
-Me being chronically inactive cause I’m about to serve a…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Eddie
Ed trotted over to Sebastian, then stood in front of him, hands on hips.
“You owe Ellie and I for dog food.”
Ellie
The soft grass and warm sun made Ellie feel a bit sleepy. She watched Eddie and Seb from under drooping eyelids, and picked at the grass next to her with one hand. After a bit, she laid…[Read more]
- Load More

