@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Hrrmm. You could invent some stuff about the Inky society. You mentioned Lois is part of a richer family. What does that mean for them? Where do they get their status from? And where does Fel fit into everything? (I think I read a scene where she came to the city by train and I’d like to know how connected she is to the city; like if…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Nvm I flipped a coin
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
Prayer and Praise
Prayer because I went to the ER today for extreme pelvic pain and presyncope (which is apparently the term for my collapsing, cool!). I’m currently a little high on pain meds (never had them before…even when I had a literal gash in my side XD).
Praise because my doctor was hilarious. And there doesn’t appear to be anything…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@whalekeeper ok I’m kinda stuck rn. Should I work on Paper Stars or Inky? I am equally uninspired for both
-
whaley posted an update 11 months ago
@rae I am sorry for not roleplaying even though I said I would. I’ve been so preoccupied with my current writing project that everything else has been put to the side. I want to get to it, but my ADHD brain is in charge right now and I’m waiting for this fixation to fizzle out so I can pay better attention to our character interactions.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Funsies. What kind of job is it?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Good! I think I’m pretty much hired. It was technically a “pre-hire appointment” not an interview. I got to put a sponge in my mouth for a drug test, so that was fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@loopylin How did the interview go?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
I will start at :30. I just got back from a job interview and I need to settle first.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@loopylin I’ll join @7!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
I think the most I’ve written in the past few months was a couple plot points on some notecards
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Hey I want to write later today, but I keep forgetting. Does anyone want to harass me on here at like 4pst? (7est)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle Well now you’re just starving yourself out of spite
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@looplin
Still haven’t eaten. Doing housework now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
hehe I beat ya to it
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I ate the same one every day for lunch for 16 years. It was then that I decided I never wanted to see another sandwitch.
ok that’s fair lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I have survived mainly off of grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for the past 3 years. My autism will not let me eat anything else most of the time
- Load More


Np! I’m kinda wrapped up in other stuff too atm. Take your time!
:]