@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Just so I know, where would the best place on the forum be for that? I’m stilling getting used to everything.
Hmmm, there’s actually quite a few places. You can go through the General Writing Discussions page, and look through the most active forums, like the Place to Share… is one, but I would probably make my own on General Writing D…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I actually started a magic system forum a while back, but it fizzled out.
Personally, I’m very much a hard magic system kind of guy. As to the magic system of my and my sister’s universe, I’ve found it hard to properly approach in explanation, because there’s so many different layers to it, and when I try to explain…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium
@hybridloreAlright. Here we go. I have three magic systems that I’ve designed, at varying levels of completion. None of them are part of a fleshed-out world yet. I don’t have time to write them all out afresh right now, so I’m going to copy my documents about them into here.
Crystal Binding
Resonance Crystals
Resonance…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! Welcome to kingdom pen!!
I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler, violinist, and science fiction/dystopian writer (most of the time).
Awesome that you’re @highscribeofaetherium‘s sister! My sister joined a while ago but she kind of disappeared from here, lol.
I’ve been writing for almost 5 years. Despite that, I haven’t ever compl…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Wait, you can just make a new section??
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium
Sometime soon I’ll share something. How’s that? I have several orphaned magic systems that I could post. Where would I put that?(P.S. If I’m going to do this, you should probably also share some of your stuff. From what I can see, you haven’t done that either.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s not how this works.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh yeah, and I’ll tag some other people to say hi! @mineralizedwritings @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @esther-c @everyone else
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper
Little scene I wrote with Tauren and Lesli!
“What’s wrong?”
Lesli sits down next to Tauren, brushing back her oily blond tangles. Tauren looks up, still wiping a tear from his eye.
“I uh—” He pauses, furrowing his eyebrows. “Miss my parents.” He trails off, embarrassed.
“…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
😂 Alright, fine with me!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, okay! Yeah, I do that sometimes too. Depends on what I feel like listening to 😉
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No way! I have covid too! Lol, I just lost my taste, sort of, this morning, so I got tested. It must be all the kids back in school (I think we got it from our neighbors, lol)
Really? I almost said ‘cool’ but it’s not that cool to be sick lol XD. Yeahh probably. I hope y’all start feeling better soon! <3
Yeah, it’s been amazing. I…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No way! I have covid too! Lol, I just lost my taste, sort of, this morning, so I got tested. It must be all the kids back in school (I think we got it from our neighbors, lol)
Yeah, it’s been amazing. I’m so glad I get to know all of yall 🥰
Ohh, okay. I’m sorry! I’m glad it’s usually short-lived, but…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
😅😅😅 About 3 years. since Covid really😂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, my apologies! Breaking people was never my intention😂
Thanks😅 Yeah, there’s a lot of unique perceptions of reality that would occur in each of them. Era five specifically though, I realized would create a very sad worldview in everyone, and it would become very worldly for many different reasons. So I’m thinking…[Read more]
- Load More
