@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Praying! 💛
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
My dad just got laid off. Please pray that he finds another job soon.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!
not just post something you’ve already written?
I’m literally writing one right now………
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
Anyone want to see the Aesthetic of a character we haven’t met yet? Ya’ll are free to guess who it might be, but I’m not promising answers.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m just gonna post a school paper or somethin.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Uh ohhhh 👀🫣😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh i love that!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 10 months ago
Awesome!
thank you!! <33
Nooooo, now I won’t be able to get that out my head!!! that’s amazing 🤣🤣
Thank you so much, Ellette!! 🤗
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Heh heh heh! 😈 write away, write away!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*screams in agony* Now I have 350 words to write. I’d better get to work!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness!!! This was so, so good! I really loved this, and the time flips were amazing! I love how you did the different periods, yet had them flow together so well that at times it almost felt like the same story! Oh this was amazing. The descriptions you use were perfect and I could really picture everything! Well done!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Why not just let us live in communion with Him in ignorance? I’m probably 100% wrong about this, but I think living in ignorance would be better than many actively rejecting God and being separated from Him.
I’ll give my best classical response, then my personally preferred answer.
Essentially as you’ve already said, there is victory a…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
*dashes to snowball topic* I love it! She and Anthony are sooo cute.
one instance of Barnes doing this
Wait…she does it often???😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 10 months ago
I loved it! It kind of reminds me of Veggietales. Craig would be played by Larry, Gloria would be Petunia, Ethan would be Bob, and Ezra would be Junior Asparagus. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay! Just wanted to make sure you knew. 🙃
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
The Mill soundtrack by Samuel Sim. It’s amazing.
- Load More
