@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
My dolls always had to live out my books.
It was tragic.
I acted out the entire Narnia series with my dolls once.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, like Elishavet said, seeing his pain and brokeness coupled with his kids is amazing. It’s a wonderful board! I love it!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you liked it!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
You should! It’s soooo good!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Wheel of Time is on my to read list. My characters are separated into groups/by themselves at the moment, but they are going to meet up at some point in the not so distant future. I think there are two together, and the other four are alone somewhere, but two of them will meet up shortly.
How does character B’s plot impact c…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeem
It really does get lonely. I agree 💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OVER 100 chapters?? Oh snappy… um, wow, okay, I don’t feel as bad about my fifty…
Ah good idea, I’ll see if I can combine any…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Interesting! I like all y’all’s thoughts of him!
Remind me again what SC stands for…….
As I said before, I can’t answer questions, but I love the thoughts!! Thank you! You two are the first to ever see this board, and I’m a little proud of it. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
here you go!!
I can’t wait to hear feedback on who he is and what sort of character he’ll turn out to be!!!

-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Snack recipe for everyone. :]
Ingredients
1 cup butterscotch chips (the small kind for melting)
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 can (3 ounce) chow mein noodles
Instructions
1. Put the peanut butter and butterscotch into a saucepan over a rustic medieval fire (this is a must); stir until melted.
2. Mix up the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
*Actively avoiding discussion on this matter even though my perspective is very relevant to the topic because my family avoided Christmas for eight years* Who wants a hopscotch recipe??
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon
Thank you. (: It’s based a little on a time when I periodically visited my great-grandfather.
-
freedom replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow And I have no judgement towards you for disagreeing 😊 💜 We’re free to have our own opinions on this matter :3
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I still love role playing games, even though I don’t play them very often anymore.😂 Dollhouse, except it would catch fire, tea party, but the rubber duck’s little brothers would find a way to wreck it, new rubber ducks had to make perilous journeys to reach the other ones, a ridiculous amount of romantic drama…our toys have int…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I do that to chocolate cream pies, but that goes without saying.
Do you make French silk pies? We do that, and coconut cream pies. There’s also something called hopscotch, which is a mixture of peanut butter, butterscotch, marshmallows, and uncooked chow mein noodles.
That would be… interesting.
It would be. I’d rather not risk it. XD
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh I love the aesthetics!!!! ✨✨✨
@elishavet @koshka @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Riker Aesthetic for the 3rd book (the extra, glowing text is from the song “Here Again” by Elevation Worship)
I’m testing out a new style of Aesthetics, so here ya go
My boi😘

-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have written my 400 words… prepare to defend yourselves…
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeeeeesss 😭 I’m tasked with making them each year, and I secretly eat the masa and meat raw like cookie dough… 😬
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
My shower thoughts sometimes turn into poems. 😛
…
No name.
Ten years I’ve lost my ever-changing mind.
My words have slowed, and must be redefined.
Your name slips on my tongue, a stranger’s taste;
The dullness and the gray leave me misplaced.
A nursing home will try to…[Read more]
- Load More
