@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
It’ll probably be longer than 60k, but I’m not sure yet. The 11 MC one can probably have some made into side characters, but the 6 MC one I think will all still be main characters.
Ah, yes. Groups following irrelevant plot threads. Another thing I did in my last novel attempt.😅 I shall definitely try to avoid that this…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Please don’t burn me at the stake, but fruitcake is AMAZINGÂ and an essential part of Christmas.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
My dad wrote a paper about the origin of Christmas trees and how they aren’t actually pagan. December 24th is the feast of Adam and Eve, and this used to be celebrated with Paradise plays, or reenactments of the fall. The tree was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, hence the tradition of hanging balls on it, representing…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I never cared much for dolls either. Just rubber ducks and stuffed animals. Crater Base sounds so fun. One of my sisters and I have an ongoing saga with 15 giant sparkly ducks, but it’s pretty much all romantic drama, and some almost dying.😂 And we’re also trying to take over the world with a duck army.
We had Catland…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Honestly, I’m more worried about Kaladin.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
ARE YOU SAYIN ADO MIGHT DIE????!!!!???!!!!!
NAYYYYY, I SAYYY. NAYYYYY!!!!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Love this movement, protect Adolin! I’m on the final stretch of Rhythm, and I’m not worried about it, but you really never know with Sanderson, he’s really good at things like that. He’s killed favorite characters before, but it’s generally still fulfilling when he does, like with LightSong.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
It doesn’t make sense really, after all these people are the ones facing hardships daily, wouldn’t it make the most sense to turn on whatever religion and god they believe in?
Very true, this is something we see repeatedly. Those who go through the worst in life often end up being the most drawn towards God. Part of it is because the…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That is, if you want some backstory set up for our serial story that’s currently on pause. 🙂
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
I’m not sure how anyone could forget Riker is German tbh🤣🤣
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I apologize, Koshka. I had to throw one at you for fun XD
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Here’s 1,255 of the 1750 words I need to write. (still have some more to go🫠)
the first thing is all from 1 scene, but each separated section is random snippets of it bc I’m not being an organized writer today XD it’s Leon/Riker’s 3rd novel
the second part is a couple of scenes from Erich/Esther’s novel✨
“He’s not the fat…
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I once spent the majority of a day joking around with a friend of mine who is pretty small for his age range. Later I discovered it was something like ‘Appreciate Short People Day’. That was funny. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This isn’t writing, buuut you know you’re an artist when you do your best drawing composition at 3 a.m.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Throws one singular snowball at you*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No prob about CR. Get to it when you can!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Pff, y’all can just destroy each other while I watch. *Crosses my arms with a smirk*
- Load More
