@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sometimes we get inspiration from the strangest and most unassumingly powerful places. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think this topic was essentially the Chat Chat before the Chat Chat existed. Before KP temporarily shut down several years ago, that is. They made this as a replacement for the lost topic, and here it is now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think you did.
btw so you’ve been stalking us the entire time?
Welllll I thought about adding a couple, and I typically like knowing what’s happened before I join anything. I don’t know if I’m going to add the couple though, because their compatibility is still an open debate in my mind.
Yeppers peppers, no problem!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
So I figured there was still some kind of antagonistic threat (aka Agents). I implied it in this entry, but if Ellette doesn’t want to roll with it, we can figure something else out.
Barnes
He hit her chin, then her chest.
Barnes was surprised at the boy’s combat technique. So surprised, in fact, t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is not going to go well.
I figured you’d react that way. Hehe.
(btw, I couldn’t find a full physical description for Barns, but Rory is six-foot two, wiry, and incredibly strong.)
Last time I wrote anything in her bio, she was over 6 feet tall. She is experienced physically and has an extremely strong upper body, but she…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
🤣😂Oh, well thank you!! Much appreciated
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You just grabbed Rory?
In all this mess, no one has grabbed him yet. (no one that he doesn’t trust, that is)
This is not going to go well.
(btw, I couldn’t find a full physical description for Barns, but Rory is six-foot two, wiry, and incredibly strong.)
COOL! Another soldier boy! He and Rory will like…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Probably something like NaNoWriMo, but for only a week?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I got an email about something called Crazy Writing Week. It looks fun. Does anyone here know what that is?
@whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @rae @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @esther-c
@hybridlore @grcr @help-I’m-out-of-tags
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
And Charles survives another chapter! Yay!
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @grcr @ellette-giselle @theducktator
Thanks, y’all💜💜💜
And yes, the quote references Aadelheide…I didn’t kill anyone else that’s special to Leon, I promise. (errr…that doesn’t mean that no one dies in Book 3 tho🫠 so far at least 1 person dies in all 3 books, so uhhhh…yeahhhhh)
I am concerned about this “broken i…
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @theducktator @liberty @ellette-giselle
*sits back and watches as the chaos and questions unfold*
And yes, Liberty, Hans hates Jews and is the main villain of my first novel (and other novels as well…he’s the main villain in several of my WW2 WIP ideas).
and yes, Elishavet, Hans’ entire life has been pretty…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, they cuute.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, you can join if the others are good with it!!
You just killed me, I almost spit out my lunch 🤣😭 He just YEETED himself out of that bus like there’s no tomorrow
Barnes
Rory leapt up, and before anyone could stop him, he barreled out of the bus. He glanced back at Barnes before hurriedly r…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Go right ahead!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oh boy. Rory hates you both right now. lololol
Rory
Rory had jumped when Leo grabbed him, but then the boy let him go and began talking to the woman. He said she wasn’t an agent. Well of course she wasn’t. Rory could have seen that immediately. However, she was someone linked with government, and it looked like she was…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*begins making a new snowman*
I have just finished writing my three hundred words, and I have sixteen snowballs.
I will throw ten of them at the next person who snowballs me.
*looks around for a carrot for the snowman nose*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
“Sh, not here.” She noticed the boy’s wide, unnerved gaze. She sighed and held out her school identification card. “I only look scary to ward off the real bad guys.”
The bus screeched to a stop, and the passengers shifted and headed on and off. The little group had an excuse to slip away. Barnes turned to Leo. “…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
…i am 9k away from my base novel word count goal…
- Load More

YESSSSSS I’M SO PROUD OF YOUUUU!
💛💛💛💛💛
So…someone needs to throw 180 snowballs at you.
Yeah………