@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
calyhuge replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Central American policy, actually. It’s more interesting than it sounds, and now I love Bukele.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You are the town’s super hero. Your greatest enemy is the town’s supervillain. However, secretly you’re both brothers. This isn’t anything tragic, as your whole destructive rivalry is actually just a massive prank on your third brother, the mayor.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I will sign up for CWW if my mom lets me, which will depend on how much school I have that week.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so glad to hear that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
YAYYYYY
I love it when you give me critiques because you literally always help me, whether telling me things I need to change or what I’m doing well, no matter what it is it always builds me up in the end, I appreciate you so much girl <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s good! definitely a better place to start. I like it, and I like the way your characters seem better shaped.
Keep it up!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @theducktator @whalekeeper @rae @anyone-else
Here’s another unedited scene…
This is like the third chapter I think:
Lilitu, in fact, was not dead.
Though at the moment, he wished he were.
And if he couldn’t bring himself to get off the ground and keep running for his life, he would be.
His f…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
AH AH AH AH
EEEEEEEEE
me speak no english.
…
but me have picture.

…
It’s actually not quite done but I wanted to share it anyway cuz he so cute and I’m very happy with it so far. Oh, but ignore his right hand. Some things just don’t click.
He is my quiet observant pessimistic almost-heartless cold boyy Sverre…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
my dad had a flamenco album I used to listen to a lot when I was little haha
Spanish music is the best!
I don’t understand anything they’re singing though. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
not that I know of. Sadly that’s often the way life works. I feel like it gets redundant if all the characters get to become Christians before something bad happens. You know.
Yes. It’s not always God’s will to save everyone we want to be saved, and I’m kind of glad you included it because of that. Your story could become d…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
lol. right!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Hard to be friendly when you have sharp teeth.
*Sends meme to my sister (not the one who wrote A Parched Land)*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
yes, it was, and then I had another Ezra and forgot about that Ezra and it became a mess.
This was a sad scene. Was Liam a Christian? It seemed like there hadn’t been a chance to even share the gospel with him.
not that I know of. Sadly that’s often the way life works. I feel like it gets redundant if all the characters get t…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No, I’m concentrating on finishing my main WIP right now. Maybe in the new year I will participate in one of these.
Also, saw your wolf drawing here. I like wolves. Nice!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Was Liam’s original name Ezra? I caught a second sentence other than the one hybrid mentioned where you called him that instead:
Sabina kept on doing it, and Ezra relaxed. Sabina pressed gentle fingers against his wrist and then looked up at Joseph. “He’s slipping,” she said softly.
This was a sad scene. Was Liam a Chris…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @esther-c @everyone-else
I signed up!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Zeke?
- Load More
