@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so glad I could help you by sharing. I know how hard it is to be in a constant war with your thoughts, and I’m sorry that you have to go through it. Your battle sounds a lot like mine, and I just want to say that, even though during the months it was happening it was one of the worst times of my life, I have grown a lot closer to…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings
I would shop more if I didn’t have sTinKiN’ [insert bad words here] dissociative episodes in the middle of a clothes-rack. People walk down the aisle and all they see are these eyes: O.O
ridiculous impulse buys are the best
This is true. I once bought a green dress without thinking about it, unlike all my other…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ha, that’s what I thought.
I can’t believe I added this in the RP like 50+ pages ago. XD Felt like it would come in use for something. There are a lot of people who need to pet a puppy.
Seb
Seb cocked his head at Eddie’s comment, but didn’t say anything about it. “Maybe. He was on my bed in the dorm.”
He watched them fondle the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I didn’t forget about the Twins! I told you I wouldn’t forget! My character still owes detention duty.
Seb
There was a small cough. The twins turned around to find Sebastian in the kitchen doorway.
He looked down at his baggy shirt, then slowly raised a hand. “Hi. I took a nap. …Sorry for coming late.”
The girls nodded. Eddie held…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Has black curls(cropped short so it’s just very tumbly hair), black/brown eyes, and a lighter olive complexion. Is about average height for a 16 year old and on the thin side.
Ah… handsome boy. Whaley likey. 😏
…So you’re interested in making it to the school to make dance arrangements? I was under the i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
The way a person shops actually tells you so much about them
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Yeah I noticed! It’s a hard balance between trying to keep up someone’s spirits and trying to erase the problem with positivity. I bet Tauren just hasn’t had enough time to think about what qualifies as one intent or the other. -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you for the useful and fun rant. XD I appreciate it.
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Thank you! I wanted a Tim Burton kind of look, and I think it looks similar.
Ah, I like the expression and pose, especially with the clothing folds to sell the pose.
The floatiness of her hair is fantastic. :]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae Hi! You haven’t been on in 8 days, and I just wanted to make sure you didn’t get abducted by aliens. How are you?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’d prefer to have the prompt now, before I’m super busy with school again, but either way works.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!! 😃😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, and thanks @elishavet-pidyon !! 😊😄
And I love your picture too, it’s really pretty!! 💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
calyhuge replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty look up Bukele and you’ll see
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Nope. No redemption for Hans. Plenty of chances in the book I read, but he turns them all down.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
GIRL! That is insanely good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
How about checking back with everyone Jan. 1st?
- Load More

Nah, they tried, but to my dismay they left me alone once they realized how crazy i was.
apparently they aren’t in need of crazy writer people. Sad.
I’m doing good, just didn’t have anything to really post on here, plus I’ve been busy.
Thx for asking though, I appreciate it.
So writers are immune to alien attacks? That explains a lot, actually. XD Glad you’re doing okay! You’re welcome, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!