@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Good scenes, though. Joseph was a tiny bit preachy when he had his character shift arc, but it worked since that’s been his struggle since the beginning.
I can’t wait to see what happens next. 🥺
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
That reminds me of a really cool, sweet mom at church (one of my favorite people) who approached me with a YA fantasy book. A friend of hers, whom I didn’t know, had written it and wanted some feedback from teenage girls.
I and my friend read it, and we coincidentally had one favorite character that stood out. She was…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
12/30/24
NEXT SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(it’s loonnnggggeee)
“Would you pass the bread?” Stephen asked.
Joseph handed it to him, and Stephen cut a slice. “Amelia, this is truly an amazing supper.”
“It sure is,” Joseph agreed.
Amelia smiled…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I haven’t done the reading challange. I can’t remember why I didn’t. Was there a prize at the end?
and they made one of Hand on the Bridle!!!!!!
WHAT!?!? Where is it!? It’s not on the app yet! *sob*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s not too much at all! I feel the same!
But hey, we could continue to talk here, or I have your email now and you have mine, so we could email one another and then we could talk about things that neither of us are comfortable posting on the world wide web! 😉
Up to you. It was just a thought.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Rant Room for Baker Family Adventures Fans!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Are you planning on doing more characters?
More characters from that book series, or more quizzes overall?
Yes, that’s true. With using AI, however, I have been able to use the eraser tool to cover up the immodesty.
I’ve only been able to find a blur tool. where have you found one that does that?
I thought it was pretty good, t…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
*puts on ninja mask* heh heh heh… time to go raid the village… who’s with me, eh? anyone? >:D
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey that sounds way more developed than when you originally had the idea! I remember when you started getting hyped up for it. I like the structure, even though I haven’t read Lunar Chronicles, so you could have pretended it was your idea and I would have never noticed. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh I LOVE Lamplighter books! I have several and they are soooo pretty! I also have the radio theater app. Their stuff is so good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Huh. I have her story in one of Tolkien’s journals. It seemed accurate to me!
Huh, really? I think you would greatly enjoy his Faramir one.
Yeah, I just don’t like his tone. It puts me off enough that I no longer want to hear what he says. *shrug* maybe that’s just me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
This one’s my fav

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Rant Room for Baker Family Adventures Fans!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
btw, I LOVE the picture I found for Miss Virton. And I think Jigson looks like he could be related to her! I think those two were the best, though Andy and Phil and Tom were pretty good too. And the dad.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Rant Room for Baker Family Adventures Fans!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
My youngest sibling is 5.
Underneath where it showed the person I got, it showed the percentage of other characters. Their names were clickable, so I clicked each one!
Oh cool! I didn’t know that!
There’s one minor mistake. Under Rolf’s name, you said he became a Christian, but in the books, there’s no mention of that. It does…
- Load More


*puts on COVID mask because it’s all I have* Does this village have donuts?
Indeed they do 😈 heh heh, in fact, I’ve been spying on it for a while and it seems they have all the goodies you could ever imagine!
*gaspeth* I must find my bazooka!