@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
oh my goodness, you’re hilarious!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Those are awesome! Especially the Eric one!😂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll send them as soon as I draw them. I’m finishing up illustrations for LTBL, so it may be a little bit.
On the fence is just where I wanted you as a reader!!
Will do! I’ll remind ya!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
btw, did you think I was gonna kill them?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you liked it! Yes, one was a Stephen ending and one was a Daniel! lol.
I loved the descriptions of the different soldiers’ uniforms and stuff for some reason
Oh so do I! Honestly, I was thinking, “Keilah is going to like this,” as I was writing the descriptions! lol
This is gonna sound like a weird ask, but if you e…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We made pho, banh mi sandwiches, and tteokbokki and stayed up until 11:00 having something of a karaoke party. I was up until close to 1:00 though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I was up till 2:00 last night. And…1:00 most other nights.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Looks at Baron with a contemplative expression* The guilt is strong with this one…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We watched Fiddler on the Roof and ate homemade oliebollen. 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
No, not harsh at all! This is perfect!
Not sure how many illustrations yet. I think I have 20 for the last one.
Your guess has been noted, but no answers will be given.
Thank you so much!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh no!!! That’s terrible!!! That makes me want to cry for you!
I know. I was so mad.
Hmm, I find it funny that you think the ending thing feels a little un-realistic. I wrote it after reading of five different situations in different countries where something like this happened to Believers who had been arrested. XD
I guess the B…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Who’s turn is it to RP?
- Load More
