@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I understand taking a break, I had to do the same thing with my novel!
You take as long as you need, girly <3
I’d love the link if you’re okay with sharing it!!!!!!
Just know that even though sometimes it feels really overwhelming and like some days you can’t bring yourself to write a single word, you’re still a very talented and capable…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
One more thing I should mention. Another reason I saw this is because I took a break between when Amelia first starts feeling unwell and when she screams she has the plague
Okay then, I’ll just leave it.
Joseph getting discouraged because he is comparing himself to others is something that is quite relatable to me, so I think…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I vote A, L, and X.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
hmm. Okay, do you think I should take out that part in the letter? Or should I just leave it and let the reader be happy that they guessed a plot twist or else shocked that they didn’t see it.
One more thing I should mention. Another reason I saw this is because I took a break between when Amelia first starts feeling unwell and w…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you very much for your feedback. It was helpful. I think I now have a clearer picture of what I need to work on.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Love Tyn. …like Eric, too.
Glad to hear it. These two were the least liked by my readers in the first draft. Tyn is pretty much the same. I think she is just a love-or-hate character. Eric was a disaster, and I almost removed him from the story altogether before I decided to change his role and personality because I realized he…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
But I can’t continue until I figure out exactly what fictional ingredients two of my characters like on their sandwiches.😫
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh I thought it was fine. It seems like a foretelling that she’s going to become a key character later on. As long as that’s true, I say keep it.
You’re welcome for the feedback!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Don’t have to much to ask you, but:
Martha. Especially some Alan/Martha moments. *blink blink blink. Blinkity-blink blink* lol.
I would still like to know what your thoughts were on switching to Martha in that second-last chapter.
Just that this was a great book and one that I would totally buy. Well done! Keep me in the loop if…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I do have some questions/comments to your overall feedback. I will start with Ellette since she posted first.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry, I didn’t realize you had replied to this before I logged off yesterday. Thank you for your thoughts as well. I was talking to my dad about the issue and he had similar thoughts.
On the other hand, it’s magic. It’s directly contradictory to everything Christians stand for. The Fall of man happened because humans didn’…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
HA! I got a majority of those!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ha!!! That is so good! That is just perfect! Yup, that’s how his brain works. Barnes is a little to close to the life Rory knows. He doesn’t know what to do with Leo, so he’s wound up trusting him.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
Woah, you used my real name. XD I guess this must be serious. (You’re okay, you can call me Hannah whenever you want to.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you need a bit of time away from people during the holidays, it’s okay to pull out your art for a while. Don’t feel guilty about it, everyone needs to recharge once in a while. Now go eat <3
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GO GET FOOD FROM YOUR FRIdGE. NOW.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Passes you a veggie ramen bowl* Good, good. U?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Luckily it was mostly sweat. It’s more icky than anything else.
I would like to learn sabre fencing, but uh… that’s not an easy thing to just find around where I live.
Fencing is just so gosh darn cool… I get it. I wish you good luck, and maybe you’ll randomly stumble into a sparring match.
- Load More
