@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Livia
“It’s not just my motivation…” Liv searched his eyes, desperately wanting–needing him to understand. “I have seasonal depression,” she lowered her eyes. “I—I don’t like talking about it, and I hate putting a label on myself, but it’s true. It’s always been hard, but with Xandro gone,” she bit her lip, a sob building in her c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper
FREE HUGSSSSNow would you like an Esther hug or a Lukas hug?? 🧐
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
LukasHe wiped his sweaty palms on his hands as Livia tucked her phone back into her pocket. “Then let’s change that! I can help you catch up on everything so people don’t think you feel off the face of the planet.” He cracked a lopsided smile.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Livia
Liv sighed, letting him hold her for a few seconds.
“I’m sorry…I know I haven’t been the best friend,” she pulled out her phone and showed him all the unread and unanswered messages. “I haven’t had the motivation to do anything lately.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“Live, Laugh, Love. If that doesn’t work, Load, Aim, Fire.” -A bumper sticker I saw
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
*screams* I use the guinea pig analogy all the time! I’ve struggled with school and my mom can’t help me because she doesn’t know what she’s doing, but now my siblings are in those grades and mom can actually help them! How many younger siblings do you have?
Am I the only one here who has never wanted an older brother?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@esther-c
I LOVE HUGS. I want a hug too, please. -
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Cool!! 😄 Are you a white belt too? How long have you been training?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Let me guess…KotLC? 👀
Keeper of the Lost Cities?
…You caught me. XD Yes, KotLC. I am on book eight, and very happy to see Sophie and Fitz at least partially together now. I know it isn’t going to last very long because the story is going to switch favor to Keefe, but I got a break from the romance plot and it felt like s…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m also tired of the “oh no it’s cold we’d better snuggle together for warmth” trope. Dress for the weather!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
or example, in the series I’m reading, seven books have passed and the heroine has finally realized her crush likes her back. The hints were agonizingly obvious. He was giving you gifts, girl. He initiated a unique telepathic connection with you. His friends have openly joked about your feelings for each other.
Keeper of the Lost Cities?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m pretty sure I have more, but here’s nine.
- NO. MATURE. RELATIONSHIPS. BETWEEN. CHILDREN. I have read about 2 books ever that had elementry/middle school relationships well written. I don’t care if in real life 12 year olds date. I don’t want to read about it.
- Love at first sight. It’s not love, it’s just attraction.
- Why are…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lukas
“No.”
Lukas ran his tongue over his lips. At least he got a clear answer. He had heard from his brothers before that girls would say they were fine when they actually weren’t. If Livia hadn’t answered that way, then that must mean she really wasn’t okay.
“Why?”
By Liv’s expression, that was definitely not t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
1: love triangles. I find them incredibly unrealistic and often ridiculous.
😭
jk jk. XD I personally don’t mind them if they’re done right. 😉
2: no communication. The entire plot should not be able to be resolved with a 5 minute conversation. Like seriously. This may be a problem in real life, but do I want to real a full 300+ pages abo…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aannnddd I’m left in the dust. What is it with you night owls?
oh boy, you mention “doctor” and Rory’ll flip out bad.
You don’t want to see that.
Rory
When Barnes actually took off her mask, Rory started in surprise a little. He had been preparing to surprise her and somehow get it off. He needed to see the face b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I agree with @koshka and @elishavet-pidyon
I would also add,
1. A lot of physical contact before marriage
2. Only being able to have a relationship when alone. I prefer that one of the first times this couple is alone is when he asks her to marry him. Show them getting to know each others families, hanging out at church, spending…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @grcr @liberty @keilah-h @rae @esther-c @theducktator @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @anyoneelsewhomightbeinterested.
Have any of you seen The Man Who Invented Christmas? It’s the story of how Charles Dickens wr…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, and the weird thing is I got two emails at once both saying the same thing. It’s like my last registration actually went through….. I hope being signed up two times isn’t a problem.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
I keep having to hold back sobs whenever I eat a warm bowl of ramen because it tastes so good. My sister got me a variety of flavors for Christmas; best Christmas gift ever.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
This information had only been guesswork up until this point. Now, Barnes could remember Rory’s file. It had been newer than the others, and very scarce of words.
“Is there a way of convincing them Rory isn’t worth the risk? To them, not us,” she added.
- Load More

I’m not sure I’ve ever had ramen.😅 Apparently I’m missing out.