@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay👍
(Also, apparently I am not allowed to just post a thumbs-up emoji with your tag, because I have already done that. Weird)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
NOO!! *sobs*
She’s still working on it. Maybe you could do some breathing down her neck for me. I’ve been doing it so much I’ve run out of breath. lololololol.
No, nothing yet. She said she’ll try to have it for me soon. I’ll let y’all know the minute I’ve got it!
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Just wondering. Do you have a cover for this book yet?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I will just make things easy for you and give you a new link to the feedback file.
TNPT: The Cost – Second Draft Feedback
Thanks!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
If you’re talking about CWW, no problem, it’s an optional challenge. :] You should tell your sister, though, that nobody actually shares their stories on the community. You only count up your words and submit the number each time you write. So her project wouldn’t be shown to anyone.
Yes, I did mean the crazy writing week. I don’t…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh oh oh!! Does my writing for CWW count for my snowballs!…??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
A whipped cream gun? 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol!! 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh dear… I think I know who I am! *starts laughing*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok, so wait! I was going back in the history and I couldn’t find where people said that stuff! I know Power and Elishavet did, and you of course with Write or Die! but where did all the other stuff come from?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I LOVE it!! XD That was hilarious. I love how you took people’s actual comments and wrote them into the dialogue!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
So thou art an enemy then! *brandishes whipped cream gun*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’M TEAM SPIESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey girly! I made a post on CWW for all the KP people to join, so if you give me your username I can add you to it. ;] Whenever you have the time.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator I think I tagged you…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve only made one post because the sight is kind of confusing. How do you find people.? The first letter of my last name is F.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I do not see it. Can you find me? @Gia Atwood. Or maybe if you can tell me the first letter of your last name… right now it’s just giving me a list of Abigail’s, none of whom have a duck pfp as far as I can tell.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s wearing a Santa hat.
- Load More
