@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
H: Oh yeah, and you were humming “Fly me to the moon” three days ago and I’m sure you did it where I could hear on purpose, because you know I like that style of music and it’s the song that first got me thinking that maybe you liked me back.
S: When ya threw a chair at me while I was practicin’ the sax outside?
H: Yeah, exactly.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw :/ so sad *cries*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Do you have a pinterest account? If you’re logged in it should work.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @anyone-else
If you want to know what things in my book look like, like people, places, etc, here’s a link to my pinterest! I have a lot of boards with pictures that describe several characters and races in my book!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, he’s pretty cool!!!!!!!! <3 I love Xandro
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
ugh, idk what to rp. Last time Silvanis and I talked, he was criticizing my out-loud reading skills and i told him to stop talking.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think you can still join!! We’ve had people introduce themselves half way through the challenge, at least, so you could try and sign up. It is for ages 13-25, I believe.
– Spy signing off

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Research the cultures you’re using for your creatures as much as you’re comfortable with.
Good idea. Thanks!
It drives me crazy when authors put huge cliffhangers in the ends of their books and then we have to wait 2 years for the next one. (looking at you, Keeper of the Lost Cities….)
Two years?…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Anyone want a Marcurious scene…???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
omc
girl you are so funny XDXDXD
Xandro can’t manipulate water on his own, and he does have power, but his powers lie “dormant” unless an Aquino combines their powers with his. It basically just gives the Aquino more capacity to manipulate moisture, if that makes sense!
But without an Aquino, he’s just a normal horse…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley I love it!!! 😍😍😍 BUCKYYYYY
And I also love her dynamic with Tony 🤣🤣
@keilah-h it’s kinda interesting that you bring this up, bc it’s at least hinted at in the MCU that Steve was raided Christian
“There’s only one God, ma’am, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that.”
And Thor and Loki, tho seen as “gods” aren’t actually…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you so much!! 😄
😜
Pockets are a good idea. My mom hates drawing hands so she always sketches her characters with them in their pockets or behind their backs. (If you want only one hand in the pocket you can turn the character slightly so that his hip and leg hides the other hand.)
Ah, yes, that’s always a good idea.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
HE IS SO STINKING COOL!!!
That’s slick that is!
Haha! AI murders hands!
Pockets are a good idea. My mom hates drawing hands so she always sketches her characters with them in their pockets or behind their backs. (If you want only one hand in the pocket you can turn the character slightly so that his hip and leg hides the other…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
YOU JUST RUINED THE TONE OF THAT SCENE!!!! XDXDXD!! lolololol.
That was really good! I liked it a lot! I have written a few desert scenes myself, and they always make me hot and thirsty. (Great scenes to write in the winter 😉 )
That would be really interesting for water people to be in a place where they…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re welcome
Which of your stories is he from?
He’s from an anthology series called the Baron Chronicles that I want to publish sometime this year if I can.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I just assumed that most people who know each other irl on here are siblings, and you guys were working on this thing outside of KP, so that’s what made me think of it. I am not a spy… in fact, I’m a detective 🕵🏻♂️
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This song immediately came to mind.
- Load More

