@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 (Almost tagged you @Livia XD)
Lukas
Lukas chewed on his lips for a moment, resting his elbows on the bridge railing. The river gurgled by, providing fresh water for the fountain in the middle of the courtyard. He tried to get the words flowing as fast as this river, but nothing was coming to him. Whenever Lukas was…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
If you gave me a deadline, I’d be totally down for it! Sometimes I’m busy with school and whatnot, but if I have a deadline, I’ll be sure to get to it and give you some feedback!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
He’s still a character of Wond, but otherwise he’s unrelated to my other stories.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Sure! I still have off of school for another week, so I’ll have plenty of time.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Sure, I can. I’m taking a break from my own WIP, so I definitely have some time to read through it. The link is the one on your profile page?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry, I forgot about your question regarding a book that turns into a fantasy book part way through.
I haven’t read A Series of Unfortunate Events, but I have read some other books where reality becomes fantasy. Here are some ideas for you for your foreshadowing:
- Fantasy Ideas: Maybe you could have some things like one character…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’d be willing to help for sure! I may not have a tone of time, but I’ll do what I can!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you for the feedback! I’m about to go edit the short story the scene is in, so this will be very helpful.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
So what chapter are you on right now?
TNPT: The Cost is now finished. 34 chapters + a prologue and discussion questions. I’m just getting feedback for now before I start working on Book II.
Also how are you so brave?! I would be so scared that people would judge my writing. That’s why I stoped with the short story I was sh…
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @grcr @rae @esther-c @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @liberty @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @anyone-else-idk-lol
Broken Shackles is officially coming January 27th, 2025💜 thank you all for your friendship, love, and continued support…it literally means the…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, guys…I’m just going to start tagging everyone I can think of lol
Would anyone be interested in reading through/critiquing/giving suggestions on my WIP?
I love writing, but it’s hard to write when I’m not sure if people would even be interested in reading it or if it’s actually trash lollll
Not that I care what people think, but it…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry, just saw this now. I haven’t been able to read it for a bit with school picking up now. Sorry, hopefully at some point I’ll catch up.
That’s okay. If your too busy don’t feel like you have to read this. Thank you for letting me know where you are.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Reading it right now! Sorry, I’ve gotten behind. I’ll let you know my thoughts once I’m done :]
Awesome! Thank you!
Don’t know if I’ve said this before, but the way Lyens name everything is hilarious XD
Sometimes, limits bring out creativity. I was struggling to come up with names for them, other than the names I am currently using, so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Amazing scene! And I agree with Whaley. Not too repetitive, but maybe substitute a few of those “Fathers” with something like, “The man” or something. Not too much of that either, but just enough to brake up the monotony of “Father”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooh I love desert settings! Too bad Liv doesn’t feel the same way – and too bad she is so exhausted, for that matter. Is this sister older or younger than her?
I don’t think it’s too repetitive, except for this bit at the beginning:
Baron knocked and entered his Father’s quarters. He knelt. “You sent for me, Fat…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h
So…I just wrote this scene and i was wondering if it’s a little weird that I call the guy ‘Father’ all the time instead of giving him a real name. He isn’t a priest and he isn’t even Baron’s biological father. The reason I don’t give him a real name is that Baron doesn’t know what his real name is, he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol, we’re talking about charries as if they’re children or siblings now
How do you deal with him? He seems a little tough.
We make fun of each other. There have been times I’m in a conversation with other people and we’re talking about annoying things, and I’ll go like “You hear that Silvanis? That sounds just like you!”. He usually…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
by the way you did finish the fic right?
Oh dear, I forgot to tell you with CWW and going back to school, sorry!
I really really liked the ending! It was so sweet. My only criticism would be I kinda didn’t understand fully what was going on before that point, Otherwise, it was great!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
THERE IS SO MUCH SNOW OUTSIDE!! I wasn’t expecting so much—it’s crazy.
-
I’m jealous. We’ve barely had any snow here 🙁 I guess we used all our snow up in the 22/23 winter.
-
aw, well here I’ll send you some… *puts some snow in a box and ships it off*
-
-
How much? We have about 10-12 inches right now. I love snow! Our backyard is wooded, so sledding is kind of dangerous, but AWESOME. I ended up in the creek once, and keep having to bail out to avoid trees.
-
That sounds awesome!! We got several inches.
-
-
- Load More

@freed_and_redeemed
AHHHH girl I’m so proud of you!!!!
ahhh love you girl, you’re amazing <3
Congratulations!!! That’s exciting!
Ahh!! So exciting!!! CONGRATS!!! 🥳
I’m definitely not crying rn because i’m so excited that it’s finally coming out
THAT’S SO GREAT!! I CAN’T WAIT TO READ IT!!!!!!!!
🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊
AHHHHHH!!!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!…[Read more]
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
AYYY That’s awesome! Congrats!!! Can’t wait to buy/read itttttt (hopefully)!!!
EEEEEE I can’t wait!!
HURRAH!…[Read more]
YAY! Congratulations! *Dumps several buckets of confetti everywhere*
@freed_and_redeemed I know I’m not on much but this came through my email and AHHHH I HAD TO COME AND SAY CONGRATS FREEDOM 😭 IM SRSLY SO HAPPY FOR YOU! And while I don’t read historical fiction I already knew I was gonna be buying ur books girl. I HAVE TO OF COURSE!!! I ALREADY HAVE KNOWN THE CHARRIES! THE BABIES!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!
@godlyfantasy12 you just made my day😭😭 THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH💜💜💜😭 And yes, they’re available on Amazon! (Freedom’s Fire is in paperback, hardback, and Ebook; Broken Shackles is only paperback and EBook) I’ll send the link in a minute 😊 and I’d love to get you a signed copy…you just gotta meet me…[Read more]
WHY DIDN’T I KNOW UR OTHER BOOK WAS PUBLISHED AHHHH WHY AM I SO FAR BEHIND IN EVERYTHING SOOOB I WOULD’VE ALREADY BOUGHT ITTTTTTTTTTT @freed_and_redeemed
Will it be available on Amazon? If not, where at? I’m a paperback girly for the most part!!!
@godlyfantasy12 there’s the link!
@freed_and_redeemed
Awesome!
@freed_and_redeemed thx! ALSO!!! U may have said this somewhere else but since idk exactly how ur running ur series…which book is the brothers in…? (MY SWEET SWEET BABIESSSSS!!! I NEEEEED MY WOLFIEEEEE AND RUEBEEEEN AND ALL MY OTHER DARLINGS)
@godlyfantasy12 haha, I get it! XD Sooo my main focus atm is Leon/Riker’s trilogy, which means all 3 novels are only Leon and Riker as POV characters.
HOWEVER, the Bois first appear in Freedom’s Fire and will also appear in Book 3 (they’re not in book 2, tho, sadly).
And I have plans for them to have their own novel eventually, it’s just more on…[Read more]
ALSO UMMM ONE DAY I WILL BE NEEDING A SIGNED COPY MAAAAAM
yoooo you’re here! how’s your writing going?
@keilah-h It’s…not really at the moment lol
lol that happens.
@savannah_grace2009 @liberty @smiley @ellette-giselle @rae @esther-c @keilah-h @koshka @theducktator @grcr Thank y’all so much😭😭💜
I LITERALLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THE COVER!!!
GIRL!!!!
yessss the cover is awesome.
You’re so welcome!!!!!
I’m so sorry I’m so late on this but
OH MY GOODNESS GIRL CONGRATS!!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU AHHHHH 🥳🥳🥳😭😭😭 SO HAPPY RNNN!!! I cannot WAIT to get Broken Shackles!!! Love you so much girl!!! <333
And someday I'll definitely have to come to one of your book signings and get a signed copy🤭
@lightoverdarkness6 No need to apologize!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLY💜💜💜💜 I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!
YESS and I just wanna meet you irl, soooo😂💜💜💜
@freed_and_redeemed OFCCC 🤍🤍🤍 Awww🥹
OMGOODNESS YESS 🤭🤍🤍 Same girl, I wanna meet you so bad🫶