@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Whenever I’m in a tough situation, I ask myself what my characters would do. I’ve also had entire conversations with stuffies, and a few of my characters.
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
One of my pet peeves is those socks with sticky things on the bottom to keep you from slipping. HOW do you expect me to make a dramatic entrance if I can’t take a running start and slide into a lunge?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay good!!!!
Thank you so much!!!Yes, Livia is a main character now!!!!
Good, I’m glad!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Also I should warn you guys…
My book is a *little* dark. There’s mentions of abuse, slavery, and cruelty, as well as evil and violence.
It’s not graphic. I had my mom read it and she said I wrote it “tactfully”, because it got the point across without being too graphic or descriptive.
But just thought I’d say that if you guys are really…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty and @everyone
Is there anything specific you want us looking for?
I’m not sure….
I’m just wanting to know if the plot makes sense at all, or if it’s all over the place.
In other drafts, I used to just throw the characters at you, but now I’m trying to establish them more distinctly.
So basically…I just want to know if all the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw thank you so much girl <3 that means a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
And don’t worry about it!!!!! If you can, yeah, just let me know!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
As for the confusing aspect? Welp, if we’re talking the debacle with the Administrator, blame the original writers for any confusion, not me (trust me, I had to read through it like twice to write it properly, so you’re not the only one). The only places I’d be to blame are:
Oh, okay. The parts you added were actually my favorite and p…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I might be able to read it, but I’ll try to get back to you if/when I start.
Don’t let yourself think that you or your writing isn’t valuable, even if no one is reading it at the moment. You’re an amazing writer, and if God wants you to use that talent right now, He’ll help you to write what he wants you to.
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m a Star Writer on Cdubs!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“You didn’t even make ambulance noises!”-me
“Slothy doesn’t like going to the doctor because last time she had her back pulled out and stuffed full of donuts.”-my cousin
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lolllll
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I had to share this message I got from my grandma this evening.

…Their house is down the street from us. 🤣🤣 My grandmother lives for socializing.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I actually love that Liv is younger but thought to herself that Aubrielle needs the resources more. It’s only a little contrast (to the ‘save the resources for the youngest’ trope) but does a lot to show her personality.
Aww thanks!!! That means a lot <3
Yeah Liv’s pretty sweet!!!! I love her so muchhhh
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes I’d read it!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aughhh! Now it’s glitter pudding! *licks some off the spoon* Oh wait… tastes like strawberry!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
😊 *Chucks the whole bag of glitter into your cup, spilling it everywhere*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ahh… okay then, I’ll accept it. ☺️
- Load More

One of my pet peeves is miss matched socks. HOW do you expect me to think highly of you if you can’t keep your feet looking professional?
lol, I’m kidding… or am I?
Lol
oh dear
My favorite pair of socks in one I got from the ER that has the sticky things
and I often don’t match my socks (if i even wear them haha!) unless I’m going somewhere
@raxforge
Well….
I’m always wearing mis-matched socks XDXD
I’d rather have mis-matched socks than dirty socks *shrugs*
AND I CAN NEVER FIND THE OTHER SOCK AHHHH
Tsk tsk tsk, lol, jk
@theducktator
I AGREEEEEE!!!!
ER socks are BEST!!!!!!
They even come in a calming color
@rae @raxforge @savannah_grace2009
Wow, I didn’t realize socks were so controversial. XD I can’t stand mis-match either.
Yay! At least there is another slightly sane person on here, lol